Most hipster trophy list ever?

I want to, I love history, and although the story is fiction it's set in the 30s I believe, so it'd be nice to see if they can make the story interesting. Also, if they can make the characters interesting and meaningful. I feel most games don't focus enough on the characters and their feelings / developments through the story. 

But anyway, yeah should be interesting. 

• Like 1

A bit disappointed it only has 15 trophies with no platinum (would have loved to have a Poirot platinum to go with the Holmes ones), but I don't really mind a 100% list either xD Looking forward to the game next week as I'm a big fan of Christie's books and I've enjoyed previous Poirot games (though they were from different developers).

A bit disappointed it only has 15 trophies with no platinum (would have loved to have a Poirot platinum to go with the Holmes ones), but I don't really mind a 100% list either xD Looking forward to the game next week as I'm a big fan of Christie's books and I've enjoyed previous Poirot games (though they were from different developers).

I know, right? And for one of the most republished books by A.C. They need the hardy boys and the boxcar kids for a box set!

• Like 1

Agreed. For me, this is going to come down to price. For $10, I might bite, but I suspect $15-20 is more likely, so I will pass at that price without a plat.

A bit disappointing given some of the recent sub-5 hour plats. I suspect this game is probably going to be more in the 10 hour range, not unlike Sherlock, so it should have a plat.

But I gave up trying to guess how Sony decides on the trophy list (spin the wheel seems like the most probable explanation)

Edited by diskdocx

I am a huge fan of the books, but only heard of this a couple of weeks ago. I'm definitely going to buy it, the question is "when". If it is 15€, it will be mine next week, if it is 30, I'll have to wait.

Anyway, why is it hypster? I think it suits very well in the context. But yeah, more trophies would be better.

bmg_ps.png

Mate, it's fucking Agatha Christie. Just because hipsters have appropriated that look doesn't make this hipster.

Good lord. 

If you re-read the original post, you'll notice that I was joking about the trophy list/images, not making serious inferences about the game (which I already stated that I'm looking forward to playing).

If you re-read the original post, you'll notice that I was joking about the trophy list/images, not making serious inferences about the game (which I already stated that I'm looking forward to playing).

Alright fair enough, but holy shit it's like $55 here. That is WAY too much especially considering it doesn't even have a Platinum. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting this on Xbox one when price goes down, how in the world does Xbox have 50 achievements, yet ps4 has 15 and no plat. Microsoft was smart with the 1000 for everything bc if both games come out and Sony doesn't have a platinum not, I go with Xbox. Sony really needs to reevaluate there trophy list, a $40 non platinum game is inexcusable.

Edited by killerlightning