Lone Wolf on Console? Nice List btw

I can't find a single article about the release of this game on console. I knew about Lone Wolf since its release on ios few years ago and trust me it's awesome. A console port of the pc version would be awesome (the developers team is italian, I'm proud for once) even if the controls of the latter won't match perfectly with the gameplay style.

For those who don't know, the game is a rpg gamebook with four different acts. (All available now)

We play as the last Kai Lord, Lone Wolf, The story has been written by the autor of the original books.

65bceddb-3658-4ed0-89c3-2d97ddf1d253.jpg

Regarding the trophies I'm not sure about the amount of missable trophies but i am about their presence. I can't wait to know more about its release, I'm going to send an emil to the developers. 

The platinum image is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't find a single article about the release of this game on console. I knew about Lone Wolf since its release on ios few years ago and trust me it's awesome. A console port of the pc version would be awesome (the developers team is italian, I'm proud for once) even if the controls of the latter won't match perfectly with the gameplay style.

For those who don't know, the game is a rpg gamebook with four different acts. (All available now)

We play as the last Kai Lord, Lone Wolf, The story has been written by the autor of the original books.

65bceddb-3658-4ed0-89c3-2d97ddf1d253.jpg

Regarding the trophies I'm not sure about the amount of missable trophies but i am about their presence. I can't wait to know more about its release, I'm going to send an emil to the developers. 

The platinum image is fantastic.

It's out. At least I can buy it on my area's PSN Store.
  • Like 1

It's out. At least I can buy it on my area's PSN Store.

Yes, the game came out the 16th March. Not many people are interested in this though...the tracked players on psnp are 20. It's ridicolous, the platinum is not a walk in the park but at this rate it'll be a rare/common one. Such a shame, cause this game deserves a way more rare plat.

Wait i think my brother had this did you use to have to change to the back of the book and there was like a page with numbers 0 to 9 and that decided stuff. I used to cheat in that as having to restart the book due to picking the wrong number seemed like an awful waste of time. I would actuallly consider giving this a shot let me know if its good.

The game was originally a IOS exclusive, then it was released on pc last year and now it's been released again on both ps4/xone.

The game is heavily oriented towards the rpg genre, it not only a book game, it takes time and knowledge to master, especially on hard. I recommend it anyway, it's a unique experience on console.

The game was originally a IOS exclusive, then it was released on pc last year and now it's been released again on both ps4/xone.

The game is heavily oriented towards the rpg genre, it not only a book game, it takes time and knowledge to master, especially on hard. I recommend it anyway, it's a unique experience on console.

So what is it like on iOS im assuming ps4 will be similar. Do you just choose where to go and what to do? What is on screen is it just text and is there a narrator?

It's just an HD port of the IOS version, tha game is the same.

It's basically an interactive book where you (obviously) read the actions of your own choises. The fighting part on the other hand is quite hard to understand, it looks like a classic turn based rpg but there is a real time to pay attention to, the enemies will not wait their turn to attack/defend themselves, therefore we need to quickly decide our moves.

I'm playing on hard and it's really challenging, there is a lot luck involved in the fights and I'm quite sure that the developers are not experts on these fragments, it's a little unbalanced. Regarding the map,which is always comprehended in the book, we can choose to travel back and forth when it's allowed to interact with merchants/meditation points and such.