Jack of all Guns glitched!

Yes, another glitched trophy! I got the 20 kills with each weapon, I checked all weapons if there were parts to unlock with the Marksman Pin but there aren't which means that I done all weapons but still no trophy, the only one that I need for platinum.

The Marksman Pin control should be enough, I can't log in battlelog because...well no mater, just I can't, but what I did is enough to confirm the glitch.

I'll do again 20 kills with each weapon, hoping that the trophy is related to the kills and not to the Marksman Pins.

Edited by VirtualNight

are you sure you unlocked all weapons at lvl 74 ? if you cant use battlelog. try using MOHWSTATS. 

Oh my...I love you!! thank you so much!! I'll build a statue for you in few months.

I saw MOHWF stats and I was missing a weapon, I had the parts for it unlocked with 20 kills, probably I got the Marksman Pin but then the game deleted it.

Again, thanks!!

Oh my...I love you!! thank you so much!! I'll build a statue for you in few months.

I saw MOHWF stats and I was missing a weapon, I had the parts for it unlocked with 20 kills, probably I got the Marksman Pin but then the game deleted it.

Again, thanks!!

no problem mate glad i helped .

• 2 years later...