Why do the RNG gods hate me so?

Anyone with any advice on getting muramasa? I've got the big one (MURAMASA) but I've gambled about 500 times so far on items lvl12-18 to try to get the small one and no luck.

Any hints outside of just keep trying?

Unfortunately with something like this there aren't any tips. You can try farming enemies that give rank B code chips since that's what you can get the level 15 Muramasa from but I found it easier to just farm Gakuto Sewer 1F for Gamble Codes and try for it that way.

Finally got it. Now for trying to get the sources.

Those you'll definitely want to use Gamble codes for as they only drop from S rank code chips which I think can only found on C24 of the Babyl Sphere. It shouldn't be too difficult to get these though since they can all be bought from the Development Center other than the stat sources. I think I got most of mine while trying for a level 40 Muramasa.

• 7 years later...

For anyone else hitting their head against the wall trying for this, it took me somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 gambles to get the Level 15 Muramasa. 

EDIT: And then I got a Level 15 Muramasa+2 about 3 hours later as a random drop 😐 

Edited by guyblade