Endgame help (spoilers)

manfreako

It's not possible. The picture you refer to is the only possible solution. Remember that as long as you have a connection between the two opposite sides, you can change one side, go to the other, change that side, etc. 

I think it takes a minimum of 3x going to and fro to get the solution. Good luck!

http://i.imgur.com/rUPB5fp.jpg

I didn't screenshot or record the whole process unfortunately. Best suggestion I have is to take it step by step... You'll have to go back and forth multiple times to pull this off. Make it your goal to get the blue line in the exit like in this pic and you're done, basically.

That's an 'interesting' one... With this solution here, you can proceed to the end game, but you'll have to start puzzling again on the way back if you want to go hunt for all the trophies and secrets. Like you said, you should have the blue line go there, so you have a permanent path back and forth.

The trick to getting there is to realize that you have both lines to make sure all the symbols abide by their rules.

• Like 1

That's an 'interesting' one... With this solution here, you can proceed to the end game, but you'll have to start puzzling again on the way back if you want to go hunt for all the trophies and secrets. Like you said, you should have the blue line go there, so you have a permanent path back and forth.

The trick to getting there is to realize that you have both lines to make sure all the symbols abide by their rules.

Yeah, though later on you can unlock doors below, so you won't really have to re-do that more than once or twice. Besides that, it's very easy to re-solve the orange line by itself once the blue line is tucked away.