Lost all my upgrades & work so far...except stars?!

mrobinson91

Happened to me too.

You need to be online for building progree to save. If you are offline when you quit you will only savethe challenge progress and the stars, but the park will revert to the lasttime it uploaded to server.

Thanks very much! It's strange because I'd been playing offline fine for a few days but as soon as I connected it to online once, it deleted everything. Ah well, ~I'll just make sure I'm online from now on, it's disappointing though as I reckon I could have got 5 or 6 golds from it today/

Thanks very much! It's strange because I'd been playing offline fine for a few days but as soon as I connected it to online once, it deleted everything. Ah well, ~I'll just make sure I'm online from now on, it's disappointing though as I reckon I could have got 5 or 6 golds from it today/

Yeah, its an insane flaw in the game - i was playing offline because the game runs so much slower when you're connected - so i. The end i played all offline but never quitand just entered rest mode and got all the single player trophies that way.

• Like 1