100% not possible

ZatjoW

This game is currently glitched, probably after one of the patches. Two trophies are unobtainable - Master Collector and Ultimate Team.

(update)

The problem with above trophies/achievements is already fixed by developers but ONLY on PC , it seems they don't care much about PS4 version. Just a suggestion, maybe if more ps4 gamers write to them they will fix this on ps4 also. 

Edited by ZatjoW
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21-1-2020 at 1:58 PM, RussianGestapo said:

@ZatjoW I notice you finally managed to 100% this at the end of last year, have they finally fixed the stupid coin glitch then or is there a workaround if you don't mind me asking? Thanks kindly.

I also noticed Zatjow got the trophy and replayed the game myself. It's not possible to earn the 2 remaining trophies in a legit way, the coin in chapter 4 is still not obtainable. I messaged both Zatjow and the developers about 3 months ago but haven't heard back from them.

Edited by nkmslr
  • Like 1

On 17/02/2020 at 0:29 PM, nkmslr said:

I also noticed Zatjow got the trophy and replayed the game myself. It's not possible to earn the 2 remaining trophies in a legit way, the coin in chapter 4 is still not obtainable. I messaged both Zatjow and the developers about 3 months ago but haven't heard back from them.

I've seen there's apparently a way to dl the 1.0 version of a game if you use a computer to intercept the download file but it seems a little convoluted and I'd be worried about breaking Sony's terms of service. The only other thing I can think of is to manipulate a save file to give you that coin in place of another but I wouldn't have to foggiest what tools you need for that and, again, potentially breaking terms of service again.

I messaged the devs via Facebook messenger and didn't get a response either. I remember reading that they outsourced the PS4 port so I reckon there's extra hoops for them to jump through to fix the issue.

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember the user fLuFfY-fEeT getting all of the trophies on the 1.0 version of the game. Shortly after the release the game got updated and the 2 trophies became glitched/unobtainable. I aswell would love to know a legitimate way to get that version and finally 100% the game but I'm afraid it will never happen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll look into it as well... Played the game on release and gave up after the patch that made the coins and upgrades impossible.

I also couldn't get 2 other trophies to pop while I tried multiple times. Either I did something wrong or they are a bit glitchy.

Do you guys have any advice? @nkmslr @ZatjoW @RussianGestapo

The Hunted Becomes The Hunter
Alert a guard and choke them while they search for you

I did this multiple times and different ways before and after the patch. When they had  ! or  ? above there head, even after they stopped searching for me and were returning to their original spot.

Any tips on which level works best and how exactly you got it?

Pacifist
Complete chapter seven without choking any guards

I did this multiple times after the patch. I even did it without being seen or alerting guards. I also tried all different replies at the end boss/guy.

But nothing... Is it still possible after the patch or did you get it with the unpatched version?

Hi @Kolm,

Just to be clear: I earned the trophies Master Collector and Ultimate Team on the 1.00 version of the game (using the first method in Zatjow's link mentioned above). I got all of the others trophies on the patched version.

The Hunted Becomes The Hunter

I'm pretty sure the guard who's searching you needs to have an exclamation mark (!) above his head. Check the trophy image. So, just choke him at the right moment (while he's searching and with the mark above him).

Pacifist

Doing this chapter without being spotted (just to be safe) should earn you this trophy, that's the way I did it as well. Maybe try this at the 1.00 version? 

Hi @nkmslr,

Thanks for confirming that The hunted becomes the hunter and Pacifist are obtainable on the patched game.

The hunted becomes the hunter

I know I tried all variations of exclamation mark, question mark etc. And the trophy tile indeed suggest an exclamation mark.

Do you remember on which level you got it?

Pacifist

I'll try again I guess... I remember doing it quite a lot of times without kills and a few times without being spotted.

Did you find any good guides for the coin locations?

There's almost no info on this game, only on steam I could find some answers so far...

Weird stuff, if I were you I would try everything on the 1.00 version. 

I just checked and got the The Hunted Becomes The Hunter trophy before earning the trophy for completing the first chapter, so I got it in chapter 1.

I used the guides below (Google Translate the German one and don't forget to check the reactions below the Steam one):

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/127629-leitfadenergänzung-sammelguide-zu-allen-münzen/

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=532700271

@nkmslr Thanks for the links!

Especially the steam one with pictures is a good one at first sight. I remember that I was working on all coins before the patch and that I got all of them for at least the first 3 chapters. Guess I'll work backwards after going back to 1.00.

And I even remember a good spot for it in chapter 1 that I used to test a lot of variations for The hunted becomes the hunter so it makes sense to get it there. 

Just some other thought: Maybe the problem is that I played partially before the patch and partially after the patch...

I noticed the guy who got 100% first, got all trophies except The hunter becomes the hunter and Pacifist before the patch and those 2 after the patch. Maybe they were glitched before the patch and if you did the requirements before the patch, they somehow won't pop the trophy after the patch?

Maybe @fLuFfY-fEeT can remember the details from back in the day?

Edit: There's actually nobody who got those 2 trophies before the patch, fluffy-feet was the first to get those.

Edited by Kolm

• 1 month later...

@nkmslr I just downloaded the game again on my other PS4 and played without downloading my old save file and on the latest patch. So I started a complete clean new game. I fiddled around a bit with the controls as this game is so bad at telling how the controls works. But I managed to get the The Hunted Becomes The Hunter trophy! :D

What I did:

The first enemy in the first chapter will walk up some stairs, stay there for awhile, turn around and go back down the stairs.

I ran up the stairs behind him, making some noise to fill his alert meter and right before it's full I ran down the stairs. He was alerted (exclamation mark) by the time I reached the base of the stairs.

Then I hid to the right of the first set of boxes. The enemy comes up to me still alerted and when he's right next to me I initiated the choke with X. Somehow I failed the choke and he shot me, probably because I moved my joystick a bit which cancels the choke as you'll walk away. But... I still got the trophy!

So initiating the choke is sufficient for the trophy, even if you fail to successfully choke the enemy.

I captured a video of it and I'll try and upload it later.

Since I did this multiple times with my old save file before and after the latest patch and getting no trophy, I suspect that it only works on a save file from after the patch.

Probably the old save file had an internal flag checked that I met the requirements for the trophy and got it, while there was a bug with actually popping the trophy. So after the patch, it saw the internal flag checked and didn't pop the trophy either because it assumed I already had it.

I'm currently working on other games, but at least this gives me some inspiration to try again for 100%!

Well... I figured out this part at least. Now I need to play through the whole game again to get the pacifist trophy in the last chapter.

Couldn't find a video about it so I'll have to figure it all out again, it's too long ago to remember the whole level :P

Since I now know what might be the reason for not getting that one trophy I got a few days earlier, I decided to check how far I get with the coins on my old save with the patch installed.

So far it seems I'm lucky because I was able to get all 20 coins in chapter 4 which means I already picked up the glitched coin before the patch! :D 

I know I have one glitched coin of chapter 7 for sure, but not sure about the other one, so I'll do that chapter next.

Edit: Even more luck, I got all 20 coins in chapter 7 which means I already had the one in the first small tower. So I won't need to revert to a previous patch! :D

The second small tower can actually be opened: Have Siska stand on the ground next to the ladder and then select the lockpick icon. You might need to get up and down the ladder a bit for the icon to show, but it's possible to select it and open it when standing on the ground. Similar the lockpick at the top of the ladder immediately when you enter the house, can be opened if you stand on the ground above it.

Now I miss 30 coins, most of them probably in chapter 5 and 6 as I never searched them thoroughly for collectables. Unsure if I got all in chapter 3, but I'll keep that to last.

Edited by Kolm

@nkmslr I'm currently trying to get the pacifist trophy in chapter 7 but I seem stuck on the very final part. I'm able to get all the way to the right stairwell, right above the destination where you get in the funicular.

I think the correct way is down the ladder at the bottom of the stairwell, right at the moment the enemy is going left (he doesn't go to the right of the ladder). Then I think I should hide at the hiding spot at the door  where he goes through and wait until he passes me so I can continue a bit left and go down the final stairwell towards the destination.

Problem: When I go in that hiding spot, the enemy always sees me and kills me when he goes back to the right.

I also tried going left at the bottom of the stairwell instead of down the ladder, but there's no hiding spot before the point where the enemy patrolling this part, stops and turns.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Wow... Seems I totally missed the pop-up from the trophy and got it over 2h ago... Conclusion: You can get noticed by this final enemy, just stay close to him and once he's at his turning point to the left, just rush down the stairs towards the destination. The trophy will pop as soon as you're at the big wheel of the funicular or right after the dialogue you have there.

I probably missed the trophy pop-up because I didn't expect it to pop at that point, I expected it to pop somewhere after the funicular ride :P

I also did this on my old save, thinking back... maybe I didn't complete it in one go back then but died a few times and reloaded the checkpoint.

I'll try and make a new video of what I did once I get over my own stupidity...

Edited by Kolm

@nkmslr I got 100%! :D

In the end I already had the glitched/unreachable coins on my old save which meant that I didn't even need to downgrade the patch.

I remember that I gave up on this back in the day because The Hunted Becomes The Hunter didn't want to pop after the patch. I never tried it on a new save file and that was probably the issue.

Thanks for getting me back to this! It really was one of those games that I gave up getting 100% :)

I'll try and upload some video's in the next few days.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

On 24-5-2020 at 2:09 AM, Kolm said:

@nkmslr I got 100%! :D

In the end I already had the glitched/unreachable coins on my old save which meant that I didn't even need to downgrade the patch.

I remember that I gave up on this back in the day because The Hunted Becomes The Hunter didn't want to pop after the patch. I never tried it on a new save file and that was probably the issue.

Thanks for getting me back to this! It really was one of those games that I gave up getting 100% :)

I'll try and upload some video's in the next few days.

That is awesome to hear my dude. Congratulations on your well earned, ultra rare 100%!

12 hours ago, nkmslr said:

That is awesome to hear my dude. Congratulations on your well earned, ultra rare 100%!

Thanks!

Too bad the only reason it's ultra rare is because of the trophy glitches... :(

The game plays a lot better after the patch. Before the patch enemies could see you through some doors or shoot you from the other side of the screen or instantly detect you etc. That sort of problems were fixed and that made it a fun game to play.

9 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is there a good guide for the game?

Nope... Apart from the coin guides mentioned in this thread there is no dedicated trophy guide that I could find.

That's why I'll at least try and upload video's for the things I did last week to get 100%. Especially the Pacifist trophy in chapter 7 can be annoying to figure out and chapter 6 without being spotted has a hard part to figure out towards the end.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Thanks!

Too bad the only reason it's ultra rare is because of the trophy glitches... :(

The game plays a lot better after the patch. Before the patch enemies could see you through some doors or shoot you from the other side of the screen or instantly detect you etc. That sort of problems were fixed and that made it a fun game to play.

Nope... Apart from the coin guides mentioned in this thread there is no dedicated trophy guide that I could find.

That's why I'll at least try and upload video's for the things I did last week to get 100%. Especially the Pacifist trophy in chapter 7 can be annoying to figure out and chapter 6 without being spotted has a hard part to figure out towards the end.

That’s awesome! Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...
On 13.6.2020 at 8:04 PM, fLuFfY-fEeT said:

@VoidVictorious maybe this one, which I created, can help you. It’s in German but some translating apps will help you. ;)

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/126441-trophäen-leitfaden-calvino-noir/

Hey, sorry about the late answer. I did not noticed the quote on me. 

Yeah, the both glitched trophies wasn’t glitched before the patch, another two trophies where glitched. So I texted with the team of this game and they fixed it with a patch and after this patch 2 other trophies where glitched. That explains why I have the 100%, because I get all the trophies before the patch and after the patch the fixed one. :)

Edited by fLuFfY-fEeT