List of Known Cheat Codes

BTHRZeroX

These do not block trophies they just unlock some elements early.

Characters

A-Bomb - 2K8QCG

Amadeus Cho - 3ZDB2W

Bengal - 8HG9HC

Butter Ball - MJNFAJ

Chase - 93NNGB

Cottonmouth - BTS8M6

Count Nefaria - ZNCK2S

Diamondback - UNECSY

Finesse - WU9YBF

Firebird - RABVV7

Mantis - M562MB

Quasar - N4YANB

Silver Centurion  - 4AKZ4G

Skar - MFUPE7

Speed - K66TQP

Striker - XP9QX9

Swordman - R9CWTF

Tigra - D4RREH

Thunderstrike - JWRGP4

Veil - A7BRT4

Vehicles

Mini Quinjet - 9KFJ7A

Red Bricks

Minikit Detector - JYJAFX
Fast Build - 5MZ73E

• 4 months later...

Are you sure? I know Lego Marvel Super Heroes cheat codes didn't lock trophies, but Lego Movie Video Game did

I think all the games past Lego Movie have it to where cheats don't block trophies. So that is Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel Superheroes, Lego Jurassic Park, Lego Batman 3, Lego Marvel Avengers and Lego Star Wars.

I think all the games past Lego Movie have it to where cheats don't block trophies. So that is Lego Hobbit, Lego Marvel Superheroes, Lego Jurassic Park, Lego Batman 3, Lego Marvel Avengers and Lego Star Wars.

Lego Movie locked up a couple trophies early on for me, so I had to start a new game. Might've been just a glitch, then, idk

All LEGO Games since Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the 360 have not locked achievements or trophies. The LEGO Movie however is just stupidly buggy

• Like 1

All LEGO Games since Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the 360 have not locked achievements or trophies. The LEGO Movie however is just stupidly buggy

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I am going to play The Lego Movie when I am done with The Last of Us Remastered so I will remember not to use any cheats.

Edited by skateak

I used the cheat codes for both Red Bricks, Swordman, Speed and Firebird, and now my trophies aren't unlocking. I've completed 4 more levels in the main game, 'Avengers Assemble', 'Lost in the Aether', 'Lack of Insight' and 'No Strings On Me'. Yet none of the trophies popped for me. I restarted my PS3, and when I signed back in, i started the game without turning on the red bricks i'd unlocked, started up 'Avengers Assemble' and 'Lack of Insight in free play, nothing. So I signed out, and started 'Lost in the Aether' and 'No Strings On Me' in free play in story mode, and nothing. Completed 'No Strings On Me' online in story mode again and still didn't get the trophy. If this was one level, I'd assume it was a glitch. But it's 4 levels and no matter what I do, the trophies won't unlock. Now I hafta start all over again.

DO NOT USE CHEAT CODES. 

I used the cheat codes for both Red Bricks, Swordman, Speed and Firebird, and now my trophies aren't unlocking. I've completed 4 more levels in the main game, 'Avengers Assemble', 'Lost in the Aether', 'Lack of Insight' and 'No Strings On Me'. Yet none of the trophies popped for me. I restarted my PS3, and when I signed back in, i started the game without turning on the red bricks i'd unlocked, started up 'Avengers Assemble' and 'Lack of Insight in free play, nothing. So I signed out, and started 'Lost in the Aether' and 'No Strings On Me' in free play in story mode, and nothing. Completed 'No Strings On Me' online in story mode again and still didn't get the trophy. If this was one level, I'd assume it was a glitch. But it's 4 levels and no matter what I do, the trophies won't unlock. Now I hafta start all over again.

DO NOT USE CHEAT CODES. 

It is still a glitch even if it happens more than once. It quite likely was connected to your use of the cheat codes though, but that won't happen to everyone as many have used these cheat codes without issues (me included). Another known cause for story trophies to glitch is if you saved during a mission and loaded afterwards - that's been reported a few times as well. Just to check - you completed them in freeplay mode and not just "started them" in freeplay? That's worked for many people as a fix for glitched story trophies.

Hopefully you won't get the glitch again if you indeed have to restart.