My Personal List of Defiance Glitched Trophies 7 F.Y.I.

Papidadi

Greetings,

This thread is for sharing/discussing your list of glitched Defiance trophies.  For the record after I started experiencing glitched trophies in Trion's game Defiance I contacted SCE(Sony Computer Entertainment) in regards to the glitched and disappearing trophies in Defiance. SCE stated that Defiance trophies are client side and not the usual server side(whatever that means). With that being said here is my personal list of glitched Defiance trophies some with youtube video links. Please feel free to post your own personal list for informational purposes. 

(1) That Hagisi Lied - Awarded for completing Act 3. I had actually earned this trophy and had it synced several times with PSN before it randomly disappeared off my earned trophy list permanently. This trophy would not re-pop no matter how many times I replayed and completed chapter 3.

(2)Calculated Killer - Awarded for 10,000 kills. This trophy randomly popped up as completed even though I had not attained the required 10,000 kills for the achievement.

(3)Master 0f War - Awarded for killing the Volge Warmaster. This trophy did not pop the first several times I was part of a squad that defeated the Volge Warmaster. This trophy has since been patched.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDWk1r59zFE

(4)The Lion's Claw - Awarded for completing the Lion's Claw 2 pursuit. This trophy did not pop upon completion of the pursuit.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktbsSfchm0

(5)The Snake's Bite - Awarded for completing the Snake Bite 2 pursuit. This trophy did not pop upon completion of the pursuit.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPR7ioF4l4g

(6)The Unbreakable Horn - Awarded for completing the Unbreakable Horn 2 pursuit. This trophy did not pop upon completion of the pursuit.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1WVKUrEA4o

(7)Legend of Defiance(Platinum) - Seeing as how the glitched Act 3 trophy is permanently glitched it has blocked the unlocking of the platinum.

P.S. For the record, I heard a couple of Trion Dev's discussing this game before the first DLC was released, and they were jokingly saying that Defiance season pass holders were in fact their own personal Beta testers...

Edited by Papidadi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That Hagisi Lied/Chapter 3 glitched on me too. And I got as far as you did with Sony unfortunately:-(

Did you try to replay Chapter 3 with another character on a different server? I am trying that, fingers crossed.

Edited by Bullstomp

Hello Bullstomp,

Your earned trophy disappeared from your completed list as well Bullstomp? I have replayed and completed chapter 3 at least 4 times by my recollection and still no re-pop. I haven't gone as far as creating a new character as my character was one of the premier characters on the North American server. I was playing this game before the first DLC was released and my character's name was Zergyev of the Stargazers clan. Truth be told however I haven't played this game since all 3 of the Arktech Revolution DLC trophies glitched. The exact date would be shown in the glitch trophy videos. Good luck...

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my DLC trophies have not popped even though I have completed the requirements, I even went so far as to ask for help from both Sony and Trion Worlds and I still show a low trophy percentage (49% overall (which includes the DLCs), and 84% for the core game (only contributing factor to my overall trophy rating for the game).

Is it possible to re-run the DLC missions after completing them to see if the related trophies pop?

Hello MSUMMBODY,

I know that most of the Defiance DLC trophies are tied in with the completion of the in game pursuits. For example the Arktech Revolution DLC trophies are all for specifically for completing the in game pursuits. If I remember correctly there is no way to reset your completed in game pursuits. This makes replaying certain DLC trophies with your original character impossible. The only solution in this case would be to start a new character from scratch, thus giving you a fresh list of incomplete pursuits. Sadly however, you are not guaranteed that recompleting the required tasks after creating a new character from scratch will yield you your owed trophy/trophies in Trion's game Defiance. Sorry to hear of your trophy misfortune.

Good Luck...

Hello Merciful84,

All 8 of the Arkbreaker DLC trophies did not pop for you? I know there was a known issue with the "kill the Volge Warmaster" trophy. However Trion eventually patched that singular trophy issue. Sorry to hear of your trophy misfortune as well Merciful84.

Have a good 1...

Damn. Did I get lucky? I never had a single trophy glitch on me. I would have been super pissed if any of the trophies glitched. I put in way too much work in that whole game. I also didn't know the warmaster was ever soloable. The only time I did a warmaster, it took a full room to take him down.

Hope you guys are able to get rewarded for all your hard work eventually.

Hello Merciful84, The patch would have been within 12 months of the DLC release date. I know they patched the trophy issues associated with beating the Volge Warmaster however I do not know if Trion addressed other trophy issues with that DLC.

Hello SnowXSakura, Sorry to hear of your trophy misfortunes. I enjoyed the game quite a bit as well as the TV show. Once my trophy issues began I decided to play it out and see what I ended up with. Unfortunately that was several glitched trophies and no platinum. I stopped playing the game and have not even watched an Episode of Defiance TV show since...

Hello SnowXSakura,

I can completely relate to you and your feelings off being ripped off. I actually purchased the original game before the first DLC was released, I believe it is free in the PSN store at the moment. All the best to you SnowxSakura...

Papidadi

• 1 month later...

Hello Nebulatek & SnowXSakura,

Thank you for the information. Just to let you know, I personally contacted Trion and SCE directly in regards to the multiple glitched trophies I had a experienced back in 2013. To be honest I recall two Defiance/Trion developers talking in game regarding Defiance, & one of them said and I quote " The Defiance season pass holders are like our own personal beta testers, lol". Top that off with the fact that Trion placed all the game trophies client side and not server side and I feel it's safe to say they know exactly what the problem is/was...  In my opinion Defiance was just a cash grab for Trion they don't actually care about their customers, they only care about getting paid. Thanks again and have a good 1...

Cheers

Papidadi

• Like 1

Hello Nebulatek & SnowXSakura,

Thank you for the information. Just to let you know, I personally contacted Trion and SCE directly in regards to the multiple glitched trophies I had a experienced back in 2013. To be honest I recall two Defiance/Trion developers talking in game regarding Defiance, & one of them said and I quote " The Defiance season pass holders are like our own personal beta testers, lol". Top that off with the fact that Trion placed all the game trophies client side and not server side and I feel it's safe to say they know exactly what the problem is/was...  In my opinion Defiance was just a cash grab for Trion they don't actually care about their customers, they only care about getting paid. Thanks again and have a good 1...

Cheers

Papidadi

I have the same feel..(FeelsBadMan)

• 10 months later...
On 3/2/2016 at 0:47 AM, Bullstomp said:

That Hagisi Lied/Chapter 3 glitched on me too. And I got as far as you did with Sony unfortunately:-(

Did you try to replay Chapter 3 with another character on a different server? I am trying that, fingers crossed.

So I started a brand new toon on the European server, levelled him up and played through Chapter 3. It was a lot of extra work but it popped! That damn glitched trophy finally popped, three years later. So happy.

I then played MP because I need trophies there and Vehicular Manslaughter popped. Couldn't believe it!

All of a sudden this game seems platable for me :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎19 at 10:12 PM, Bullstomp said:

So I started a brand new toon on the European server, levelled him up and played through Chapter 3. It was a lot of extra work but it popped! That damn glitched trophy finally popped, three years later. So happy.

I then played MP because I need trophies there and Vehicular Manslaughter popped. Couldn't believe it!

All of a sudden this game seems platable for me :D

Hello Bullstomp, Thank you for your work around information. I just recently decided to fire up Defiance. I had originally played on the digital download version of the game on the NA servers. This time however I decided to use a hard copy of the game instead. Much like your message stated, I created a new character on the European Server and played to completion of Act 3. To my shock and disbelief, upon completing "A Bullet For a Bad Man" quest the trophy for Act 3 popped, as well as the Platinum trophy... :) Thanks again Bullstomp. 

P.S. To be honest I had forgotten how enjoyable this game was. Unfortunately due to all the trophy issues I had with Defiance my appreciation for the game had soured...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Papidadi said:

Hello Bullstomp, Thank you for your work around information. I just recently decided to fire up Defiance. I had originally played on the digital download version of the game on the NA servers. This time however I decided to use a hard copy of the game instead. Much like your message stated, I created a new character on the European Server and played to completion of Act 3. To my shock and disbelief, upon completing "A Bullet For a Bad Man" quest the trophy for Act 3 popped, as well as the Platinum trophy... :) Thanks again Bullstomp. 

P.S. To be honest I had forgotten how enjoyable this game was. Unfortunately due to all the trophy issues I had with Defiance my appreciation for the game had soured...

Maybe one day the dlc will be fixed

24 minutes ago, Papidadi said:

I am very happy to have been of assistance! Congratulations on the trophy and the platinum?