"The Glimmer Twins"

I am not understanding the timing on this trophy.  I am at the Leandra fight in the First Garden where she attacks with her three demons and her summoned Void Knights.  I am trying to read the Soulforge Repair Ritual during the fight, but it does nothing.  Do I need to complete the fight to do this?  What I am trying to avoid is killing Leandra and losing the opportunity altogether.

Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not understanding the timing on this trophy.  I am at the Leandra fight in the First Garden where she attacks with her three demons and her summoned Void Knights.  I am trying to read the Soulforge Repair Ritual during the fight, but it does nothing.  Do I need to complete the fight to do this?  What I am trying to avoid is killing Leandra and losing the opportunity altogether.

Thanks so much.

At the end of the fight, you have to allow Icara to merge with Leandra. You will be able to agree or disagree with her. Trophy popped for me once I walked through the portal. It helps that both main characters are "Loyal" personality, to avoid Paper/Rock/Scissors over disagreement.

It helps that both main characters are "Loyal" personality, to avoid Paper/Rock/Scissors over disagreement.

You can always separate one from your party. Actually, in my second playthrough, I turned the AI off for both Source Hunters because I was tired of dealing with it. It adds flavor to the game, but when a disagreement locks you out of a trophy, it gets old, fast. 

• Like 1