100% Super easy now

Sinthoras_96

Anyone else not getting Top Agent to unlock? Star Agent, the one for reaching 34 popped when I signed in but I've played a bunch of games and Top Agent won't go. I'm almost at level 80 now, and the previous cap was 70, wasn't it? So I should have it, shouldn't I? Or is the level cap now 100 for the trophy too?

Level cap is 100 now. I am at 89 almost 90.

• Like 2

Anyone else not getting Top Agent to unlock? Star Agent, the one for reaching 34 popped when I signed in but I've played a bunch of games and Top Agent won't go. I'm almost at level 80 now, and the previous cap was 70, wasn't it? So I should have it, shouldn't I? Or is the level cap now 100 for the trophy too?

This^^

They adjusted the XP you need for the Trophy to pop. Before the patch it was 12 Million XP, which would be like 24 times prestige after the patch. But now the new max lvl is 100 and requires only 500k XP - and so does the Trophy ;)

Or in other words: The Trophy description is still accurate. "Reach Level Cap" is all you have to do. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

This^^

They adjusted the XP you need for the Trophy to pop. Before the patch it was 12 Million XP, which would be like 24 times prestige after the patch. But now the new max lvl is 100 and requires only 500k XP - and so does the Trophy ;)

Or in other words: The Trophy description is still accurate. "Reach Level Cap" is all you have to do. 

Thanks guys, I figured it'd be something like that. I think the new level system is a lot more realistic to achieve, I'm looking forward to getting back into this game again anyways.

Thanks guys, I figured it'd be something like that. I think the new level system is a lot more realistic to achieve, I'm looking forward to getting back into this game again anyways.

It is indeed. The old one took so long because they wanted to make people buying the XP boosts. Also the weapons and gear had level restrictions. But since they removed both, the restrictions and the boosts, there wasnt a reason anymore for the leveling taking so long. 

• Like 1

Games have had actual trophy requirements *and* descriptions *and* names change before. In Plants vs. Zombies Vita, the trophy for getting 3 diamonds on a slot machine was changed (along with its description) to just requiring you to get 3 matching symbols (of any type).

Similarly, trophies have even had their name changed before.

Yeah i remember that GOW trophy, lol. I feel sorry for all the English players, no change was required for the foreign editions xD

When you reach level 100 and still don't get the trophy, you now have the option to prestige. You start back from 0 then and once you hit 69 the trophy will pop.

Should go pretty quick as less XP is required now. ;)

When you reach level 100 and still don't get the trophy, you now have the option to prestige. You start back from 0 then and once you hit 69 the trophy will pop.

Should go pretty quick as less XP is required now. ;)

You're saying you have to hit the new cap, then hit the old cap, for the trophy? That's a bit odd.

You're saying you have to hit the new cap, then hit the old cap, for the trophy? That's a bit odd.

Yes thats correct.

VengefulSquall wrote:

Hey Jake that was ...super fast thank you. Can you explain how is it gonna work from now on? Prestige 1 get Top agent trophy? Hitting level 34 everytime will trigger the trophy? Thanks in advance

When you hit the correct level regardless of prestige, you will unlock the correct trophy if you don't already have it unlocked.

For example:

To get Field Agent, you need to get to level 10. Upon reaching level 10 during whatever wave of prestige you are on, you will unlock that trophy. If you are qualified to already unlock a trophy (i.e. as of right now, in game you are level 35 or whatever), you will unlock both the level 10 trophy and the level 34 trophy.

and

Teh_Aut0mat0n wrote:

Hello, so I'm now lvl 42 prestige 16 (it allowed me to prestige from lvl 100 sixteen times when I logged into BLR after the patch). I was a lvl 53 right before patch, when will I be able to unlock Top Agent now? It is the only trophy I am missing. Do I need to hit 100 again?

Yes.

In the future it will unlock retroactively but for now you need to hit back to level 100.

Yes thats correct.

and

Dude, could you please stop sharing wrong information here? Next time you quote a Thread about a glitched Trophy, you should read more than the original post. The Trophy will unlock at Level 100. Even if you already are Level 100, it will unlock without prestige. The Devs simply forgot to adjust the trophy after the patch. It would still require 12 Million XP, which would be prestige 24. But this was fixed. You would know that, if you read the whole thread quoted by you. One of the Devs confirmed, that the Trophy now unlocks at 500k  XP / level 100 

• Like 1

Dude, could you please stop sharing wrong information here? Next time you quote a Thread about a glitched Trophy, you should read more than the original post. The Trophy will unlock at Level 100. Even if you already are Level 100, it will unlock without prestige. The Devs simply forgot to adjust the trophy after the patch. It would still require 12 Million XP, which would be prestige 24. But this was fixed. You would know that, if you read the whole thread quoted by you. One of the Devs confirmed, that the Trophy now unlocks at 500k XP / level 100

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Blacklight-Retribution-General/Trophies-Update/td-p/45620681

Where does it say that, DUDE?

I was thinking of doing this nonstop a month. I was at lvl 37 but i had a feeling that i shouldt. So i didnt play it at all. So i guess this was the reason too it :):D. Got max rank trophy when logged in Yay!

So you have to fully upgrade a weapon for the 100% but you haven't done that... Why?