100% Super easy now

Sinthoras_96

Sweet, might actually give it a go now. Quick questions, are microtransactions necessary to make it quicker?

You can buy the GP Duplicator, making it twice as fast to get the bread winner trophy (The biggest grinding trophy in the game atm) I think it also allows you to permanently be able to buy weapons / armor with GP It's only 500 Z coins or $5. (I had Prime Membership, but I think this replaced it)

I just get bored of it so quickly, find it too repetitive. I'll try to knock off a game mode trophy every now and again, but won't be pumping much dedication into it. It will be 100% eventually I guess xD

I know what you mean, It took me forever to play 20 rounds of Search and Destroy. (It takes forever in between rounds.)

I just get bored of it so quickly, find it too repetitive. I'll try to knock off a game mode trophy every now and again, but won't be pumping much dedication into it. It will be 100% eventually I guess xD

Unfortunately, 100% is kind of blocked by a trophy that have been glitched since the February update, which is the This is For Shooting Trophy, which requires you to buy ammo refills 10 times. While the other trophies are still obtainable, a trophy as simple as buying ammo not obtainable is really confusing, especially since this trophy had actually worked before. We'll have to wait until this gets fixed, so pretty much anyone who started since the February update are blocked from 100% until further notice.

You can buy the GP Duplicator, making it twice as fast to get the bread winner trophy (The biggest grinding trophy in the game atm) I think it also allows you to permanently be able to buy weapons / armor with GP It's only 500 Z coins or $5. (I had Prime Membership, but I think this replaced it)

My account Playstation is french, GP Duplicator cost 1000 zcoins. On Store 1000 zcoins : 9,99€.  :S

Unfortunately, 100% is kind of blocked by a trophy that have been glitched since the February update, which is the This is For Shooting Trophy, which requires you to buy ammo refills 10 times. While the other trophies are still obtainable, a trophy as simple as buying ammo not obtainable is really confusing, especially since this trophy had actually worked before. We'll have to wait until this gets fixed, so pretty much anyone who started since the February update are blocked from 100% until further notice.

Hmmm, I've not started yet so it looks like I'll be waiting a little longer still...

My account Playstation is french, GP Duplicator cost 1000 zcoins. On Store 1000 zcoins : 9,99€.  :S

I should've done more research before saying it costed 500 Zcoins. Blacklight Prime Membership was 500 Zcoins, but then they replaced it with the GP Duplicator which costs 1000 Zcoins now. They gave everyone who had prime the GP duplicator for free so I assumed it was the same price. :/

• Like 1

If that's all you're going to want to buy for the game, that isn't too bad IMO. It's a decent game, and as it's free, I'd say that £8 / 10 euro could be considered as the price of the game. If I had the money, and was wholeheartedly going for this 100%, then I'd definitely pick that up

No no xD 290 matches in total. To put things into perspective, with the GP duplicator you get about 200-300 GP per match. And you need 50k for the trophy.

I probably have about 40k left, so probably like 360 matches left if I don't buy the duplicator...

I can see this being a long term trophy hunt xD

If that's all you're going to want to buy for the game, that isn't too bad IMO. It's a decent game, and as it's free, I'd say that £8 / 10 euro could be considered as the price of the game. If I had the money, and was wholeheartedly going for this 100%, then I'd definitely pick that up

it would not have posed a problem for me but then I bought the season pass Fallout 4 and unravel.

So for this game, I was ready to put 5€ but no more. After maybe I change my mind. 
Edited by SiZeR-