I can't get into any mode, please help

So Naruto UNS 4 is completely installed, it is in the latest version, it does not say that it's installing anything else. So i start the game, and i try to start Story Mode. It says "This cannot be selected during installation". But it's not installing anything.

I tried re installing the game, did not help, what do i need to do? Is there something i'm missing? I don't know what to do, please help.

Unless you have a Japanese copy, it doesn't release until the ninth. The last few physical games installed without giving me any notice or progress bar,so maybe just wait a while..

In Europe it released today, and it's the physical copy

Edited by jaccoowd

What the hell :jaymon:. I hate it when a game installs data for a long time.

I hear you man, I just faced this same problem and man is it annoying.

1)After you place the disc in the PS4 and see the game image pop into the GUI you are treated with your first install, fine no problem.

2)Then you go into notifications and downloads to see your update/patch is also downloading, this took me around 20 min again standard operating procedure for PS4 game install.

Now every PS4 game that I have ever played is usually done after step 2 however there is a hidden installation that this game performs that has no apparent progress bar to let you know how much has been completed. I know that every game has this but there should be some sort of progress tracker on the installation. The game makes it seem as though you have encountered an error.

Unfortunately this is one of those things that I wish the PS4 would adopt from the XB1, the installation progress is shown immediately from the time you first install the disc on the Xbox. For whatever reason someone on Microsoft was a lot more diligent about progress tracking (achievements  and installation) than they were in Sony.