Help with Trophies

Hello, does anybody know how to obtain the trophies listed bellow.  Any help would be really appreciated :)

Note: No More Tears

&

Note: Everybody Got To Learn

I got Note: Everybody Got To Learn earlier today, as my child finished making food on her own. She made it on her own from scratch (water filter, water, etc.), but not sure if all that is required too.

I got No More Tears earlier today. You need to get your child to "Broken" status, and then get her back to simply being "Sad", and the trophy will pop. Starving the child, getting raided, and having people getting injured in general, all helps in "breaking the child".

• Like 1

Thanks DKShadow for the help, would you know how to obtain the "School of life" trophy??

GamerDude2014.png

Yeah, that one is obtained by teaching your child everything possible. Certain stations allow you to hit triangle for "Teach" on specific items, that your child will then learn to make. "Simply" teach them everything, and the trophy is yours. It is advised to do a long custom story for this (20 days might be too little), to make sure you have enough time. I got this on my 19th day on a 20 day story, so I cut it very close.

School of life and Everybody got to learn  trophies go  together ,

Kid needs to learn all possibe things :

-Chopping wood

-Making filters and " fuel" 

- Preparing rat traps

- Cooking food  

- Setting filters in raincatcher 

- Planting vegetables and herbs

- Making all 3 kinds of cigarettes 

- Bandages

After teaching a kid all those things and getting School of life trophy, go and do what you learned  ,

Everybody got to learn  should pop after trying each of nentioned above .

That could take time to build and uppgrade all stations  but it is easily doable before reaching 20 days

with right setup in custom story . I did that on hardest settings with Marin,Marko and Bruno , so that 

shouldn't be hard for you 

As for No more tears trophy just simply ignore that kid , dont talk but keep it on hungry status , after it 

gets Broken talk to that kid and keep it well feed .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

found out.

need help with these:

Diary: Miraculous recovery
Either modern medicines work miracles, or perhaps some of us have really robust immune systems.

Diary: Back from the brink
With just kind words and deeds, we helped one of us survive the darkest depression.

Diary: We've been everywhere
We've searched everywhere, and there’s almost nothing useful left. This war can't end soon enough.

Note: The school of life
It’s crucial that kids learn to survive on their own. What if we don’t come back one night?

Note: No more tears
Nothing is more beautiful to see than a child smile and play again.

Hi guys, having real problems with Everybody Got To Learn trophy. Tips welcome!

Custom game, 50 days, easy, Boris (arrived), Bruno, Roman, Kalina. Had Katia too but killed her to break Kalina.

Day 42 currently, base is fully upgraded for a while now, unlocked school of life around day 20, and have been quite frankly getting the child labour with the amount I'm muling Kalina around. She is happy and well fed most days. Just to cover my bases she has made already, some in many multiples lol...

- Herb workshop (bandages, cig, homegrown tobacco, roll up and quality roll up)

- Regular workshop (water filters and fuel, at least once from all three sources)

- Used said filter on rain collector, almost daily for two weeks now

- Refills 2x rat traps when necessary

- Vegetable garden (vegetables, herbs and fertilizer from both sources)

- She has made single and double cooked meals, and water in winter with stove

- I have all toys built, and she has used them all except the toy box. She even had a crack at the guitar.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.. Information on the internet obviously isn't great, and my experiences are leaning to thinking the trophy has glitched as it should have popped 10x over what with everyone elses replies.

Absolutely no issues with any other trophies, hoping this game will unlock Our Future, otherwise yeah....stuck

Cheers in advance

found out.

need help with these:

Diary: Miraculous recovery

Either modern medicines work miracles, or perhaps some of us have really robust immune systems.

Diary: Back from the brink

With just kind words and deeds, we helped one of us survive the darkest depression.

Diary: We've been everywhere

We've searched everywhere, and there’s almost nothing useful left. This war can't end soon enough.

Note: The school of life

It’s crucial that kids learn to survive on their own. What if we don’t come back one night?

Note: No more tears

Nothing is more beautiful to see than a child smile and play again.

miraculous recovery - bring someone back from Terminal ill status. Get this by not resting, eating when slightly sick, let it fester for 4 days, should get to terminal. Then react, have other pc give terminally ill pc medicine, food and rest and nurse sick guy back to health. Trophy will pop when he achieves full recovery

back from the brink - bring someone back from broken status. Depress them by stealing, killing innocents, getting your own guys killed. Recover them with chat, feeding. Remember your radio and guitar for passive morale boosts.

no more tears - bring child pc back from broken status to nothing status. To break child, first bond it with an adult (convos, feeding, you'll know cos trophy will have popped or kid is calling adult uncle/aunt). Then, kill adult and ignore child, make sure it doesn't sleep in bed, barely keep child alive for 3-5 days, should break it. Then feed it, have multiple conversations with adults who are not depressed themselves, let child sleep in bed. Can take a bit of persistence. Pro tip: 2x days of well fed status = great morale boost for said char

weve been everywhere - go everywhere on the map. Best achieved early before winter / war stops your travels. Only need to set foot in all areas once per play-through

School of life - see my above post. Teach your child all that list, using an adult and triangle on the ps4 when selecting what to build. Requires a decently upgraded base, so longer custom game recommended

Now someone help meeeee! :)

now only

no more tears

back from the brink

we've been everywhere

platinum :)

Everybody Got To Learn trophy

did you let kid to take woods from chopping wood?

use adult to hatchet furniture up and let kid collect? If so, a collective thanks and goddamnit lol