[DELETED]

I'm glad to see you guys are staying on topic here [/sarcasm].

Yes, I was pissed about the ending. However, my brother knows more about the WH 40k universe. He told me that most space marines are mindless and just follow their respective codex like a religious zealot. So yea, it sucked but it was expected. I actually got more into the story as my brother was telling me what, when, where, who and how. I wish they would have thrown more lore into the game. Hopefully they will make another WH game and perhaps make the story more interesting and longer. They can do away with the MP for the second one though.

If you are going to do MP in a game, don't half ass it. Make the maps huge. Give us more customization. Make it good. I'd rather have a much more lengthy and in depth SP anyways.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Inquisitors answer to know one and can make any judgment and do anything they want, that is why so many of them are corrupt and have been influenced by chaos :P I like that he threatens to kill everyone the Captain came in contact with if he does not cooperate yet he will most likely kill all the guardsmen anyways because dirt is more valuable than an imperial guardsmen in the 40K universe.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

the reason for the strict obediance to the codex is because it was made after the emporer was betrayed by his greatest primarch and warmaster Horus(Horus was possessed by chaos)...............the fight between the 2 killed Horus and put the emperor in his life support statis on the golden throne.......capt titus was never mentioned at all in the books.........Garveil loken is the pov for most of the books.......the Horus Heresy was the reason for the codex being implemented.....there is only war..........

I'm glad to see you guys are staying on topic here [/sarcasm].

Yes, I was pissed about the ending. However, my brother knows more about the WH 40k universe. He told me that most space marines are mindless and just follow their respective codex like a religious zealot. So yea, it sucked but it was expected. I actually got more into the story as my brother was telling me what, when, where, who and how. I wish they would have thrown more lore into the game. Hopefully they will make another WH game and perhaps make the story more interesting and longer. They can do away with the MP for the second one though.

If you are going to do MP in a game, don't half ass it. Make the maps huge. Give us more customization. Make it good. I'd rather have a much more lengthy and in depth SP anyways.

I love the Warhammer 40k universe, I don't play the tabletop but love the stories that are written around it. The whole thing is fertile ground for making tonnes of videogames and movies. They could do some amazing stuff with it. But unfortunately, Games Workshop own the universe and they are one of the worst companies around. They are so rabid about protecting their property, they will refuse most offers that come their way to make stuff.

Put it this way, if GW actually relaxed a bit and let people do stuff with their IP, we could have some pretty game changing stuff to enjoy.

• Like 1