A New Perspective trophy only in gta online ?

Nexcus_Sxne

• 3 years later...

Doing this trophy right now.. I left my PS4 on overnight to try and accumulate the 15 hours (I hate the first person mode). When i woke up this morning it was on the warning screen as my controller battery had gone, I'd forgot to leave it plugged in. So will have to leave it on for a bit longer while I'm at work lol. I'm doing one of the Kifflom challenges at the same time too, wear the robes for 10 consecutive days. Those robes look ridiculous. Hopefully by later today the "A New Perspective" trophy will have popped and the robes challenge completed, so I can crack on :)

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2019 at 4:26 AM, junior107 said:

Doing this trophy right now.. I left my PS4 on overnight to try and accumulate the 15 hours (I hate the first person mode). When i woke up this morning it was on the warning screen as my controller battery had gone, I'd forgot to leave it plugged in. So will have to leave it on for a bit longer while I'm at work lol. I'm doing one of the Kifflom challenges at the same time too, wear the robes for 10 consecutive days. Those robes look ridiculous. Hopefully by later today the "A New Perspective" trophy will have popped and the robes challenge completed, so I can crack on :)

For New Perspective that's what I ended up doing (leaving the controller plugged in overnight). As for the robes and wearing them for 10 straight days... I used the sleep method in order to advance the in-game clock. So wear the robes with Michael, and go to your house and sleep until you finish.

• Like 1