Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (Vita)

Hemiak

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here knows if there was a physical release for htoL#NiQ: The Firefly's Diary in Europe? I know it's available digitally but I prefer owning physical copies of games. If not, I'll import one from the US as it's not too expensive. I'd just prefer a PAL version if possible :P

Edited by LeetWolf2

So if Skullgirls 2nd encore releases on the vita, youll add it here too?

Hmmm, I haven't thought about that.  It's already in the ps4 thread.  Not sure if I'd relocate it, but I think it would be easier to just leave it in the ps4 one so it doesn't mess up ranks for both threads.  If a game gets released on another console, after getting added to one of these threads I'll have to figure this out.

So if Skullgirls 2nd encore releases on the vita, youll add it here too?

If it has Japanese voices, it should be here :awesome:

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here knows if there was a physical release for htoL#NiQ: The Firefly's Diary in Europe? I know it's available digitally but I prefer owning physical copies of games. If not, I'll import one from the US as it's not too expensive. I'd just prefer a PAL version if possible :P

Yea, there was. I have one, but I'm pretty sure all of them were US ones.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Adding Titan Souls to the list, but since that just brings it to 11 games, the silver tier will stay the same whole the gold cutoff is now 7 Games.

Everyone needs to let me know if they do have this plat so I can update your stats.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I have the Rogue Legacy platinum. And do I have to have the Vita version of  the Geometry Wars 3 platinum? Because I have the platinum on the PS4 version if that still counts.

It's in the OP, but I truly don't care what system you earned it on, if it's listed here it counts.

Can you add me at THE KID level?

I have htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary  and Lemmings Touch.

Any chance Little Deviants might be considered for the list? Certainly the difficulty is there, unfortunately the estimated time is off due to a 100+ hour troll vote, and only 1 other legit vote.

Real time is probably 15-25 hours.

I could be wrong but I think Little Deviants can't be platted due to the online trophies not being achievable anymore.

Btw game requirements say complete all 11 but there are 12 games on the list.

Sonofa, I added Titan Souls and forgot to change that. Unfortunately 12 games means the silver rank requires 4 games now so I'm going to have to move the guys with 3 down. :(

I'll get people added in tomorrow. It's a pain in the ass doing it on my phone and I'm already in bed.

You can put me in for the kid - Olioli 2

Berzerkgod313.png

i got 1, rogue legacy!

Joining as "The Kid" (Wipeout 2048)

A New Hope for me, now even more games for me to platinum. :D

All added in.

Hey listen! 

I got The Firefly Diary platted. So that means im "The Kid". :pimp:

Btw game requirements say complete all 11 but there are 12 games on the list.

You've been moved to the bronze rank, nice work and congratulations.

I also changed the page to accurately reflect the number of games.  12 total, which means 4 for silver and 7 for gold.

A-Brawl3r and jeieem have been dropped to bronze again :(  I hated to have to do this guys.

• Like 1