Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (Vita)

Hemiak

Finally got around to updating this thing.  Sorry it took so long guys.

Got the plat on Flame Over yesterday, that leaves me with 4 more for the plat rank and I'm pretty near plat on 2 of them. Not sure if I'll ever get to plat rank though as I kinda cba with the online section of wipeout 2048 but I might be more tempted if that's my last one I guess.

Changed here and +1 on the overall board.

Just got the Titan Souls plat, so that puts me at 2 games completed. Halfway there for the promotion :D.

Somehow I didn't have you entered on the Vita version at all :(  Added you in with 2 games, and updated the leaderboard accordingly.

Sign me up for A Real Contender with:
-Titan Souls
-Rogue Legacy
-Geometry Wars
-OlliOlli2

added, and welcome.

The Kid:

Geometry Wars 3 Vita

Happy to get at least one of the hard ones.

added :)

I'm a kid on this thread. Only Wipeout 2048 :)

Thanks for joining.

Edited by Hemiak

done olliolli 2 rank me up to silver homie

Seriously bro?  You post this 30 minutes after I update everybody else?  Anyway, you're updated on this thread and the overall board, but Zone has F'd the actual scoreboard, and I don't have access to add your extra point at the moment, I will try to get that sorted out ASAP.  Grats on another plat bud.

• 3 weeks later...

Sign me up. I love these pp bc of the challenge. I have 3 plats. Geometry wars 3, rogue legacy, wipeout. Hope to have flame over.

Plus I think hot shots golf should be added. It's based on skill n luck.

I added olliolli 2. If you could move me up the rank.

Sign me up as the kid for my Rogue Legacy plat, please.

added finally, sorry it took so long.

I added olliolli 2. If you could move me up the rank.

Updated.  I found something super weird with this.  I had you on the actual excel sheet correctly, and you had three games on the cross CA leaderboard, but you didn't appear on the vita main page.  :shrug:  You're now added there (in the correct rank) and updated in the other two places.  Sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you sign me up as "real contender" with 5 games ( titan souls, muramasa rebirth, geometry wars 3, rogue legacy and olliolli2)

Thanks

Yo Grampy Gramps, just earned the Titan Souls plat so that puts me at 5 games for this dood

Better late than never, you've both been updated/added.

Damn Fleks, with those 5 you've jumped into 6th place overall in the cross-thread board, nice job man.

2 shiny plats added: Super Monkey Ball: BS + Titan Souls

Overall 4 plats with SMB and Rogue Legacy

Rank me up to "a real contender" m8 B)

I just got the Platinum for OlliOlli2 which is my 3rd platinum for this Project Platinum.

Both updated, nice work gentlemen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join :)

I only have the platinum for Lemmings Touch right now, so I guess that places me in the kid rank.

Added

Joining as "The Kid" with 2 plats:

1. OlliOlii 2
  2. Rogue Legacy

Added

I've started a few of these (Rogue Legacy is 1 trophy away from the plat!!!) So perhaps I am A New Hope

Added

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, one says 6/10, 20 hours. The other says 7/10, 60 hrs. Either way I might have to remove it.

Yeah, the 20 hour version is specific for the Vita, which has some kind of shortcut. The 60 hour guide is for the PS4 where the shortcut is patched or something like that.

I'm surprised Furi isn't part of the PP Challenge accepted.

Edited by Dragon-Archon