Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (Vita)

Hemiak

LOL, one says 6/10, 20 hours. The other says 7/10, 60 hrs. Either way I might have to remove it.

There's no reason for Flame Over to take 60 hours, or even close, if you're good enough.

Edit: I agree with Dragon about Furi. :)

Edited by zajac9999

Yeah, the 20 hour version is specific for the Vita, which has some kind of shortcut. The 60 hour guide is for the PS4 where the shortcut is patched or something like that.

I'm surprised Furi isn't part of the PP Challenge accepted.

There's no reason for Flame Over to take 60 hours, or even close, if you're good enough.

Edit: I agree with Dragon about Furi. :)

I didn't think it took 60 hours I thought that was pretty funny. Interesting to hear about the Vita time save though. Didn't know about that. It's also 5he fact that it's only rates a 6 or 7 difficulty.

I'll most likely add Furi soon. I don't have a ps4 though, so I don't keep up with the games as much. If something comes out that might fit, feel free to mention it here.

I think it's because this is a Vita one :awesome:

Seriously  -_- ? You actually went there?

I'll most likely add Furi soon. I don't have a ps4 though, so I don't keep up with the games as much. If something comes out that might fit, feel free to mention it here.

According to the Fenix Furia guide, the game is a "Skill-based 2D platformer, clearly inspired by Super Meat Boy and takes it further". Maybe a good addition to the PP CA too? I reckon zajac might try the game at some point.

Seriously  -_- ? You actually went there?

According to the Fenix Furia guide, the game is a "Skill-based 2D platformer, clearly inspired by Super Meat Boy and takes it further". Maybe a good addition to the PP CA too? I reckon zajac might try the game at some point.

What makes you think that? You're correct though, I'm nearly done with it haha. It's challenging, nowhere near as bad as meatboy though. I'd say it would probably be one of the easier games on CA. I'm yet to finish the god mode trophy yet which is undoubtedly the hardest though. Hardly anyone has played it though so the trophy percentages are fairly meaningless at the moment.

What makes you think that? You're correct though, I'm nearly done with it haha. It's challenging, nowhere near as bad as meatboy though. I'd say it would probably be one of the easier games on CA. I'm yet to finish the god mode trophy yet which is undoubtedly the hardest though. Hardly anyone has played it though so the trophy percentages are fairly meaningless at the moment.

Just a hunch slajac ;) ... either that or I've developed psychic powers to look into the future :hmm:.

Yeah I noticed there are only ~140 people (according to PSNP) who've played it.

A few of the Fenix trophies are glitched, including God mode and it seems the only thing you can do is delete game data and do the whole mode again. Might not be the best choice for CA PP. Furi however is certainly a good choice and should be added imo Hemiak. :)

A few of the Fenix trophies are glitched, including God mode and it seems the only thing you can do is delete game data and do the whole mode again. Might not be the best choice for CA PP. Furi however is certainly a good choice and should be added imo Hemiak. :)

An indie game being glitched, how unexpected :rolleyes: . Thanks for the info zajac, I appreciate it :highfive:.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you give me some tips? I have no idea what I am doing in the game

Hey mate, well just one thing could help you at first glance, archeology lessons :P. On a serious note, the game is indeed a pain first time, if you don't want to follow a guide or at least a list of a adequate path as far as places go, check every room after you earn any new rune. They will open new switches that will help you on your quest, however this game was indeed the first one ever I actually thought wow I need a guide for it and this is for path only, the difficulty is here too, so study, study you need to survive this treacherous ruins .

• Like 1

Hey mate, well just one thing could help you at first glance, archeology lessons :P. On a serious note, the game is indeed a pain first time, if you don't want to follow a guide or at least a list of a adequate path as far as places go, check every room after you earn any new rune. They will open new switches that will help you on your quest, however this game was indeed the first one ever I actually thought wow I need a guide for it and this is for path only, the difficulty is here too, so study, study you need to survive this treacherous ruins .

Thanks is there a particular guide you'd reccomend? I been looking at some of the speedruns just to see what to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Can I join? I'm The Kid. SMB, La Mulana EX and Flame Over. Sooon I'll try leveling up. Hopefully OllliOlli2 or Titan Souls.

Why not include Little Deviants? :P

I pretty much let this thing die a while back but I'll start updating again. And sure you can join. 

Little Deviants wasn't added because of that one trophy. Sure there's a work around but it's a serious pain in the ass that requires some luck to find a person. Just not worth adding it with all the hassle. Grats on the Plat BTW. 

On 10/18/2016 at 8:36 PM, A Wild Buk said:

Alright I have a total of 4 games now. Idk what I put before but here is the list

Rogue Legacy

Geometry Wars 3

OLliolli2

Flame OVer

On 11/12/2016 at 1:23 PM, A Wild Buk said:

OK i just got lemmings touch

5 plats

Added, then updated :)

On 11/16/2016 at 2:00 AM, olimoo101 said:

I'd qualify as THE KID with the OlliOlli2 plat.

Added, good job. 

On 2/8/2017 at 7:01 AM, reckscollie said:

Can I join? I'm The Kid. SMB, La Mulana EX and Flame Over. Sooon I'll try leveling up. Hopefully OllliOlli2 or Titan Souls.

Now I'm a real contender with Titan Souls added.

Added and updated. 

On 2/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, Danny_Johansen said:

Sign me up for Dedicated, right now I have 10 games.

Muramasa Rebirth

Titan Souls

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Wipeout 2048

Lemmings Touch

Rogue Legacy

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

Olliolli 2

Flame over

Super Meat Boy

Holy crap, talk about joining with a bang. Jumping right into the lead here. @zajac9999could learn something from you. :D

• Like 2