Super Secret puzzles. The Black Pillars.

ShadowGandalf

Even though I managed to miss those puzzles until I got to the ending, I can tell you that they are not super secret. At one point you'll notice one of the more obvious ones while walking around.

As I know, no one managed to find something in this game that can be called a secret.

But good luck while collecting all of environmental puzzles, some are really tricky.

Yeah nothing secret about them as ultimately on the mountain top you get a hint on what you need to do with them. Nonetheless I managed to not figure it out until after endgame. I even wondered whether you needed to finish the game first because I would have sworn that I had tried something like that before.

However, one of them can definitely be called a secret (the credits section).

Edited by ViperHD

Talking about black pillars. It struck me that the symbols are not equally divided over all the sides. Some sides have 6 or so, and other sides only have 1. This can't be coincidence. I assume they somehow relate to where the traceable puzzles can be found, but I still need to dive into it further. 

Does anyone know what happens when you find all the environmental puzzles?

I know the black pillars turn grey? But what happens when you turn all the pillars grey? Does something unlock? And extra area gets unlocked? Or does nothing happen at all? These environmental puzzles should have been a few trophies.

However, one of them can definitely be called a secret (the credits section).

Thats also not a secret.

You need to complete the puzzle to enter the credits section for 100% and get the code to unlock it near the end of the game on an obvious table. The code is not even hidden.

Does anyone know what happens when you find all the environmental puzzles?

Nope, there is nothing. You'll just have six grey/white pillars and the good feeling.

• Like 1

Even though I managed to miss those puzzles until I got to the ending, I can tell you that they are not super secret. At one point you'll notice one of the more obvious ones while walking around.

As I know, no one managed to find something in this game that can be called a secret.

But good luck while collecting all of environmental puzzles, some are really tricky.

I'm currently stuck trying to figure one out. I can't seem to make sense of it. Could you possibly give a nudge in the right direction? It's the railway track on in the Quarry. Just need some kind of hint. Either I'm able to start it but not finish it, or I'm able to finish it, if I were able to start it... If that makes sense?

Hint for the railway:

Some of those puzzles are 'dynamic'. Now what do I mean with that... :)

Thats also not a secret.

I still think you can consider it a secret, for the simple reason that...

You will only notice it when you start a new game after already knowing about the extra puzzles. Unless I'm wrong, once you've opened the gate, there is no way to activate it anymore. EDIT: unless that's what you meant with needing that code at the end. I obviously haven't figured that out yet then, even though I'm at Platinum. EDIT2: unless you mean that the ending is a new beginning. I wonder how many people then actually did start that new game. I found it lame and immediately looked to see if I could load the latest savegame before the ending.

I was 'lucky' enough that I somehow managed to not know what to do with those secrets (I had seen the paths) until after I had completed the game. So I wondered whether that was something that unlocked after completion and therefore started a new game to see if you could already activate those puzzles. It's then that I immediately noticed the portal one.

Edited by ViperHD