Continue saved game doesn't work?

AnRoDr

What type of match was it, and how far in was it?

I've never seen this problem, but that's not to say I don't believe you. Though having said that there's not really much else in the way of options. It's been a while since I last played, is there a load option or is it just continue and new game (and the rest)?

It may just be an unfortunate glitch, so if you have to start a new game all you should lose is the match in progress, not your overall progress.

• Like 1

Not losing overall progress, only that particular save. Frustrating bit is that I have to play from start to finish each time now and with me being a gaming dad that isn't always easy. 

I do get the option under 1 player game to continue previous game, but when I choose that option the game freezes up and doesn't react to any button input.

Has this happened on different matches? I would have thought that starting a new match (which creates a completely different in-progress-match to continue from) would resolve the problem going forward. If it keeps happening, then it's a more serious issue, you should try deleting your game data and redownloading (keep your saves of course).

Has this happened on different matches? I would have thought that starting a new match (which creates a completely different in-progress-match to continue from) would resolve the problem going forward. If it keeps happening, then it's a more serious issue, you should try deleting your game data and redownloading (keep your saves of course).

Will try that, thx