SEGA to show new game in a few weeks.

Daniel_Shadow170

I hope everybody knows that Sega had a big reshuffling last year. Haruki Satomi was appointed to the postion of CEO around April 2015, you have to give the man sometime before he makes the right moves.

Anyway, I'll keep my expectations lows so I won't be disappointed like last time.

LOL imagine if they really announce a "Sonic 06: We Are Sorry Edition" for Steam...

I wonder how far they are off doing what Atari did with Alone in the Dark...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369226/

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/alone-in-the-dark-inferno

But honestly, this could be a HD remake... Maybe they will do another collection? Maybe HD remake of their Sonic collection?

But honestly, this could be a HD remake... Maybe they will do another collection? Maybe HD remake of their Sonic collection?

I was wondering when this generation's SEGA collection was going to come out  :lol:

Seriously though I'll be looking forward to see what this turns out to be if it does result in sever disappointment.

Edited by SilentBun

I'm gonna guess it's something related to Shenmue, possibly a remaster.

My logic? I copied the crap from the page into google translate and it wouldn't work in japanese but would work in chinese.This one "我們回来了". In google translate's chinese it says "We're back." Shenmue is apparently set in china or something. Then there's this thingy

CAEzCE0.png

that looks like it's saying "ここに いる す!" and google translate says it means "We're here."

But then if I'm wrong, I don't really care. I've never played a shenmue game before and sega (to me) is only for rhythm games lately.

Not a game, a collection of old Sega games

Don't know why that warranted an announcement and reveal

But he wrote "DS" hence why i'm concerning...

I'm gonna guess it's something related to Shenmue, possibly a remaster.

My logic? I copied the crap from the page into google translate and it wouldn't work in japanese but would work in chinese.This one "我們回来了". In google translate's chinese it says "We're back." Shenmue is apparently set in china or something. Then there's this thingy

CAEzCE0.png

that looks like it's saying "ここに いる す!" and google translate says it means "We're here."

But then if I'm wrong, I don't really care. I've never played a shenmue game before and sega (to me) is only for rhythm games lately.

Shenmue 1 is set in Japan IIRC.

But he wrote "DS" hence why i'm concerning...

Shenmue 1 is set in Japan IIRC.

As I said, I've never played them. I searched google for "Sega game china" and the Shenmue series came up with the tagline "a revenge epic in the tradition of Chinese cinema." I'd be surprised if my guess was right.

Shenmue re-mastered.

This is why the latest Shenmue III update is late.

SEGA is king. Long live the king.

LOL

From a SEGA forum, which I expect the opening post got it's arcade info from:

"Before anyone gets overly excited, it's on their jaepo2016 page. jaepo being an arcade show.

People are betting it's Puyo Puyo....

tumblr_inline_ns9qyfdaYv1tytsbv_540.jpg

Edited by MMDE

Why is it optimistic?

Shenmue III is being created right now.

It would make sense to introduce people to the beginning of the story prior to this getting released...

Besides... this more than ever is the era of the re-master.

I would say it was more likely that Shenmue I and II will get released rather than 'optimistic'.

Why is it optimistic?

Shenmue III is being created right now.

It would make sense to introduce people to the beginning of the story prior to this getting released...

Besides... this more than ever is the era of the re-master.

I would say it was more likely that Shenmue I and II will get released rather than 'optimistic'.

Did you see my last reply to you? =P That's why it's optimistic. Last time they did this it was a collection of old games they had already re-released several times on many consoles that they now wanted to release for N3DS.

Anyway, this is likely to be an arcade game. Does that sound like Shenmue?