Trophy glitched

i also had an issue with this trophy when playing the other day. Was thinking maybe it has to be an actual restock, you can't just buy 10 refills when you have full ammo?

Was wondering this too. I've still bought at least half that. Maybe even more than 10, I can't remember. I know 5-7 today + plus sometimes b4 I deleted the game. Just going to keep trying.

It also seems like Mechanized Soldier has been glitched since the patch, because I had done over 100 kills with the Hardsuit by now and still no trophy. I should mention that no one has unlocked the "This is for Shooting" trophy since January 31st, so it must had been glitched as it seems. I guess we can only hope to report the glitched trophies and see if they can get patched anytime soon.

It also seems like Mechanized Soldier has been glitched since the patch, because I had done over 100 kills with the Hardsuit by now and still no trophy. I should mention that no one has unlocked the "This is for Shooting" trophy since January 31st, so it must had been glitched as it seems. I guess we can only hope to report the glitched trophies and see if they can get patched anytime soon.

Agreed, I don't have twitter or facebook. I have no way to contact them, if anyone does then please be sure to post their response if you get one. 

Agreed, I don't have twitter or facebook. I have no way to contact them, if anyone does then please be sure to post their response if you get one. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Blacklight-Retribution-General/bd-p/BlacklightGeneral

Here's the official PS4 forums where we can have discussions and report bugs, fortunately enough, the Developers actually read the forums so we could try to get their attention, even for such meaningless trophies. :P

Also, the Toasty trophy still works after patch, I just got it so I'm thankful my efforts aren't wasted on that. The trophies that I can confirmed that are bugged are "This is For Shooting" and "Mechanized" Soldier" after the patch.

Edit: Alright, so I managed to receive the attention of one of the Developers from Hardsuit Labs, and he addressed the glitched trophies I had mentioned, which are both "This is For Shooting" and "Mechanized Solder," so hopefully this goes all and well for these two simple trophies.

Here's a link to the thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Blacklight-Retribution-General/This-is-For-Shooting-and-Mechanized-Soldier-Trophies-Glitched/td-p/45628933

Edited by erickt123
  • Like 2

I just started to work on the Hardsuit kills tonight. Hoping this patch did indeed fix it.

It said in the post it only counts in the rhino hardsuit. i didn't realize there is different hardsuits. I also didn't realize that only the minigun kills count toward the trophy.

I actually just got the Mechanized Soldier trophy shortly after the Developer stated why the trophy wasn't popping. I just go into a game, get a few more minigun kills, and it popped. I still haven't unlocked This is For Shooting trophy yet though, so I'll see if there's any luck the trophy got fixed.

I actually just got the Mechanized Soldier trophy shortly after the Developer stated why the trophy wasn't popping. I just go into a game, get a few more minigun kills, and it popped. I still haven't unlocked This is For Shooting trophy yet though, so I'll see if there's any luck the trophy got fixed.

Good to know they fixed Mechanized soldier. Thankfully I got the This for shooting trophy back when i first played it in 2014.

I just started to work on the Hardsuit kills tonight. Hoping this patch did indeed fix it.

It said in the post it only counts in the rhino hardsuit. i didn't realize there is different hardsuits. I also didn't realize that only the minigun kills count toward the trophy.

Yes the rhino suit is the first one and then there is another at the bottom of the list, called the gunman hardsuit, it is considered a "lightweight class" compared to the assault class of rhino's. Rhino is probably unlocked by default given the trophies. 

• Like 2

Noticed more yellows and different ping numbers. Been more stable for me though, not as much disconnections for me.

The problem is just one, i have 0 ping, the other 100/200/300 are untouchables. If i have opponent like this i search another lobby. Just a question horde mode (onslaught) i have to complete every horde or i can die for the 20 match? I hate zombi, i hate this mode, and is difficult find ppl

The problem is just one, i have 0 ping, the other 100/200/300 are untouchables. If i have opponent like this i search another lobby. Just a question horde mode (onslaught) i have to complete every horde or i can die for the 20 match? I hate zombi, i hate this mode, and is difficult find ppl

You don't have to finish the match, thats for a separate trophy. You can die.

Hmm, odd. On my screen usually 0ms is full green and the ones with higher numbers can be yellow/red. I think 0ms is the host but not certain, rarely have I seen a lobby without a 0. There does seem to be a bit of delay regardless, I bought toxic and fire ammo for the guns I use the most. Toxic for assault and fire for lmg. And the opponent will still have full health when I die even though I was sure that I hit him. Doesn't happen all the time though. You should give that a try, if its happening regularly then you'll know its lag for certain. Could be they are running buffed health and weapon mods that give them a noticeable boost (Edit: with the lag of some over others that is). Also, upgrade your recoil and hipfire that way you don't have to scope when they jump like rabbits.

Edited by Not_like_therest

Hmm, odd. On my screen usually 0ms is full green and the ones with higher numbers can be yellow/red. I think 0ms is the host but not certain, rarely have I seen a lobby without a 0. 

I just updated the game and one of the updates in the update history showed "Fixed pings always showing up as 0ms on PS4" It might've just been you lagging (or the other person) but there is usually a delay when I play.

http://www.hardsuitlabs.com/

Thought I just bring this up ...

Edited by SX1nubstickSX

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Blacklight-Retribution-General/March-Update/td-p/45659948

Good news, it has been confirmed that the trophy "This Is For Shooting" will be fixed in the next update on March 8. Also, one of the developers mentioned new trophies coming for the game, I think?

Still, great to see they patch this trophy, although I will admit, this game is going to need a lot of balancing changes and content updates so that the game could be great to revisit more often, because honestly, I have too many nitpicks like Toxic Ammo and lack of recoil.

• Like 2