Trophy glitched

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Blacklight-Retribution-General/March-Update/td-p/45659948

Good news, it has been confirmed that the trophy "This Is For Shooting" will be fixed in the next update on March 8. Also, one of the developers mentioned new trophies coming for the game, I think?

Still, great to see they patch this trophy, although I will admit, this game is going to need a lot of balancing changes and content updates so that the game could be great to revisit more often, because honestly, I have too many nitpicks like Toxic Ammo and lack of recoil.

Wait... There may be new trophies? I better get to reinstalling it just in case. >.>

• 5 years later...

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, I just wanted to state that I thought "Mechanized Soldier" would have been glitched for me as well. 

I got the 50 kills in private matches and did not earn the trophy while in the results screen (interestingly I got "Big Winner", though). 

What I had to do was to leave the private lobby, then the trophy popped in the main menu. I hope this helps somebody in the future :)

Greetings from Germany! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, German_Robin_420 said:

many trophys also glitched for me. Got them with a big delay. Maybe the reason is playing on PS5?

Yes I can confirm that my glitch has happened on PS5 as well, although I didn't encounter any unexpected delays in other games compared to PS4 until now. 

• Like 1