Sick of these glitched pieces of SHIT

canadian2013

Are the characters you're missing, in Manhattan? If so there is one character (i forget her name) who keeps moving around the city everytime you do a mission for her, you get a token each time. the last time you get her as a character. dont forget you get the collector character for finding every red brick.

40 hours in, 7 characters glitch-locked. Stuck at 99.3%... Waste of time. Thanks TT Games!

Same shit happened with Jurassic World. Had to play it twice. How hard is it to making a fucking game without glitches? They cost enough!

Sounds normal. :)

• Like 2

Thanks A-Brawl3r! :). I edited...

Just pissed that I have to replay this broken shit!

For the money these game dev studios charge and then there's the season passes too, there should be no glitches.

I completely agree. If they have the nerve to charge full price for a game AND a season pass, the game at the very least should work.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2/7/2016 at 11:42 AM, NotAFoxAnymore said:

"How hard is it to make a fucking game" Quite hard, actually.

LMAO

----------------

I just had a glitch yesterday, I saved within a level, came back to it the day after and it didn't give me the story trophy Hydra Rail, no worries I will go back and get it later.  Otherwise I've never had a gamebreaking lego glitch.

30 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

LMAO

----------------

I just had a glitch yesterday, I saved within a level, came back to it the day after and it didn't give me the story trophy Hydra Rail, no worries I will go back and get it later.  Otherwise I've never had a gamebreaking lego glitch.

Just play the level from beginning to end in one setting you’ll get it to pop. Avengers was notorious for not rewarding level-based trophies if you started from a mid-point save point. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have had issues with different LEGO games, but I must say, I never missed a trophy because of it until now. I apparently don't have the trophy for the second level.

(Apparently saving in level negates Trophies. Great because these games are really reliable and you don't need to save)

Edited by JoniP