MGS4 Gametime

Metorax

I'm on my chicken run through I'm in the bit where u have to run down to get to the microwave room just after beating psycho mantis but I'm on 16 hours game time I left my ps3 on all night but the game time never went up i was lying on the floor. Please Help

you have to reach a checkpoint then save it for the stats to count, right before you see those scarabs, in the corridor with the audio flasbacks you can just sit there and leave the ps3 on and when you get back to it you can finish the microwave scene and watch the cutscene to add more time then save.

when you press the ps button on the controller and the home screen with all the menus come up. i think you'll have to try again from your last save, you should make multiple saves at the last part just in case you dont make the time. if you're unsure about you're time at the end then complete the as quick as possible and after the credits it will show the time. if you dont make then reload the last save and just waste more time plus pausing the game counts towards the time even in the cutscenes.