• disgaea 4 a promise unforgotten
    • divinity original sin enhanced edition
    • final fantasy XIV a realm reborn
    • dark souls 3
    • monster hunter world
    • bloodborne

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

do you have played harder rpg's then? if so which one(s)

Unfortunately no, well not in modern sense anyways. I remember Baldurs Gate 2 and Phantasy Star 2 being hard af but those games are relics and not really relevant here lol. Also I haven't played those games in ages so my memory of their difficulty may be incorrect...

I intend to do Divinity Original Sin this year tho, so I guess I'll see what I think after that.

Of all the games on the list TES:Online is the only one where I get the feel I would be past my ability to do, several of the games have time requirments where I have no desire to know if I could do it or not...

• Like 1

I voted based off of the games that I myself had played or had experience with to some degree. With that being said my vote goes to Elder Scrolls Online hands down. Not only is it highly time consuming (myself being at 450+ hours clocked now on the only character I play), some of the trophies are quite difficult. The fishing trophy is rng based on top of being highly time consuming and the Emperor trophy in itself is something worthy of note. Having to be ranked #1 in your alliance during that campaign to become Emperor is something I'm not sure I'll ever achieve. 

Although, I have been repeatedly returning to the game over the past 9 months slowly knocking out trophies. I'm saving the Emperor trophy for last as that will be the make it or break it trophy for me. 

• Like 2