Going, Going, Gone trophy?

cricri23_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the one trophy I'm the most afraid will be annoying to get. Got all the other similar trophies.

Could anyone explain to me how this trophy works? I once was able to use the geo attack when someone had low gravity. It didn't pop. I don't want to miss more of these cases! :)

This is the one trophy I'm the most afraid will be annoying to get. Got all the other similar trophies.

Could anyone explain to me how this trophy works? I once was able to use the geo attack when someone had low gravity. It didn't pop. I don't want to miss more of these cases! :)

That's pretty much it. Hit 'em with the attack, while they're under the low gravity effect. It's very much a timing and luck-based thing, though. I assume it had just worn off when it hit them, or it glitched.. You didn't do it on the Red Planet, by any chance, did you? Won't work with that course's natural low gravity section. 

That's pretty much it. Hit 'em with the attack, while they're under the low gravity effect. It's very much a timing and luck-based thing, though. I assume it had just worn off when it hit them, or it glitched.. You didn't do it on the Red Planet, by any chance, did you? Won't work with that course's natural low gravity section. 

I did it elsewhere, but I think geo might have missed them or something idk. :\ shot twice against where they were. :\

You will have to race a few thousand times to get the money and KM trophies anyway, so whenever you get the Earth Strike power up save it. Keep an eye out for anyone hit by the low gravity effect and nail them with it. I got all the power up specific trophies this way.You will get it eventually.

• 2 years later...

Maybe late, but its possible with 2 controllers for the futur players. The trick is to get the gravity with the mystery box. take a couple of try because of random weapon. It is possible to get the dynamite too in the box. 

For the dynamite, my 1st player touch the 2nd after the remote control for make it explode for get the trophy

Edited by Carrier13