Prepare Your Body For More Telltale-age/Trophy List Discussion

damon8r351

Episode 1 of The Walking Dead: Michonne is coming out February 23rd. Episode 2 and 3 is coming out in March and April and the season pass costs $14.99. Also, Season 3 is deep in development, but don't expect to hear anything until after Michonne is over. And yes, calm down, it's already been added to the coolest event ever.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

I'm ok with this. I'm also hoping my choice mattered at the end of S2 tell-tale has done a tremendous job so far.

Your choices in S2 probably won't count for this set of episodes, as it isn't officially Season 3 of the series. This is more of a cool side-story than anything else. 

Hope Season 3 is the end of Telltale's TWD for a long time. It was already starting to feel a bit too similar in Season 2, and with other (arguably better) and more original IPs such as The Wolf Among Us and Tales From the Borderlands being left in the dark, as well as GoT season 2, and the DC/Marvel games in 2016/2017 respectively, Telltale has it's plate full and I don't want to eat the walking deadgetables anymore (Sorry I don't even know what that was). 

No way TellTale are going to stop TWD for a long time. There's clearly a demand for the games and the walking dead as a brand is just a money printing machine at the moment and TellTale won't have paid an insignificant amount for the rights.

I can understand what you mean about some parts being the same but so is the TV series. The entire concept is pretty repetitive really run, feel safe, not safe, run, repeat.

I can understand what you mean about some parts being the same but so is the TV series. The entire concept is pretty repetitive really run, feel safe, not safe, run, repeat.

To be fair though, I think that speaks more to the limitations inherent in writing a story set in the zombie apocalypse more than anything else. 

To be fair though, I think that speaks more to the limitations inherent in writing a story set in the zombie apocalypse more than anything else. 

I agree, I mean what are they going to do next week? The world ended so they're not going on holiday to Hawaii, probably best to just have them fighting zombies again. 

I wonder...

Do I buy this the second it's on PSN?

Do I buy this the second all three are out on PSN?

Do I buy this the second it's on sale?

Do I wait and see if it gets a physical release on it's own?

Either way, I'm keen. Hopefully though, they don't pull a season one, and re-release the game with it's DLC on disc ... it being 3 full episodes, it might just get it's own disc, I hope it does anyway, because I don't really want to rebuy the whole game yet again to have the DLC physically. I can justify all my multiple purchases in the past of these games, wanting it on different systems, wanting it physically, all that, but I couldn't justify buying the physical disc of season two again just for this. Just me though.

Either way, glad to see a date on this and glad to see it's soon, I'm keen.

Yet another game I have to decide from countless others on which to get first! Haha the struggle is real!

I'm still really excited for this! I may actually wait for all the episodes to come out for this one this time.

I really hope that they will do  a Season 2 for The Wolf Among Us. That was probably my favorite Telltale game besides Tales from the Borderlands.