Stuck at 99.8 percent

unpossiblecar

• 1 month later...

go to manhatten hub and check the vehicle stations.  blue for ground vehicles and red for air vehicles.  if you have all 250 gold bricks you should be fine.  press the start button just to make sure all your collectible counts are full.  good luck.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

go to manhatten hub and check the vehicle stations.  blue for ground vehicles and red for air vehicles.  if you have all 250 gold bricks you should be fine.  press the start button just to make sure all your collectible counts are full.  good luck.

Almost got pissed asf when I had 97.9% and thought I had all vehicles bought. But I quickly learned that I had only bought land vehicles and not the air ones, when I teleported to SHIELD Base. Overall, some unlockables were very missable, but the plat was well worth it.

• Like 1

Almost got pissed asf when I had 97.9% and thought I had all vehicles bought. But I quickly learned that I had only bought land vehicles and not the air ones, when I teleported to SHIELD Base. Overall, some unlockables were very missable, but the plat was well worth it.

Congrats

It has a wide variety of bugs, first of all check all of the vehicles, including air ones like everyone has said. But, something that happened to me is that the game bugs if you used cheat codes for the Hulkbuster armor instead of completing the story mission and buying it. Don't worry, the platinum can still be obtainable by replaying the last mission (I think it was that way I don't remember well but I do remember that I replayed once and it popped)

• 4 years later...

Hi. I used a cheat to get fast build and minikit detector after my game crashed and had to start over due to file corruption.

I'm now on 99.3% and the only thing I did not purchase are the 2 red bricks which I now cannot purchase. Is there any way at all to get to 100% completion without having to start all over again from 0% for a 3rd time?