This game

Yes. The story of the game is a continuation of the games that have already been released on PS3 before.

UNS1 is all of Generation 1
UNS2 is from the beginning of Shippuden up to the Pain arc.
UNS3 picks up where 2 ended, and stops in the middle of the Shinobi War arc. 
UNS4 picks up where 3 left off, and finishes the story.

Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Ninja Storm Revelations are filler games.

Honestly its best if you start playing the games rather then watching the anime. The games story are detailed and cover all the main points of the story. The games fight scenes (boss battles) are even way more better visually and enjoyable then the anime imo. And yea if you play Storm 4 it will finish up all the story of Naruto (to the final manga chapter)

Nah. The only reason somebody would say that is due to the sheer amount of filler. xD

He must have been affected by the infinite filler jutsu a long time ago lol.

I promised myself not to watch the anime until it ends, so I can skip those 1001 fillers. It was getting too ridiculous during the 4th shinobi war.

You should have seen the last episode. It was basically a recap of the fight between Pain and Naruto, and the episode before that was Naruto and his gang chasing after Sasuke when he left the village to find Orochimaru and gained more power, and somehow Itachi comes out of nowhere to die in a dumbass way.

Edited by GarciaFever

Honestly its best if you start playing the games rather then watching the anime. The games story are detailed and cover all the main points of the story. The games fight scenes (boss battles) are even way more better visually and enjoyable then the anime imo. And yea if you play Storm 4 it will finish up all the story of Naruto (to the final manga chapter)

Great Thing To Hear Better Then Stuck On Filler Over And Over Again 

Still stuck in the infinite filler jutsu. I know this because i'm still trying to figure out the mess from the last episode.

I haven't watched Shippuden since the fillers started (though I'll probably watch the upcoming Itachi arc), I have heard that there's about 50 filler episodes left.... maybe more!

They are certainly milking it as much as possible.

I haven't watched Shippuden since the fillers started (though I'll probably watch the upcoming Itachi arc), I have heard that there's about 50 filler episodes left.... maybe more!

They are certainly milking it as much as possible.

WTF approximately 50 more!? If it's going to be like this, then why in the blue hell did we get the game released this year? The developers (of the game) should have waited until 2017. Don't mean to disrespect you or anything Venocide, but just thinking about this is frustrating.

WTF approximately 50 more!? If it's going to be like this, then why in the blue hell did we get the game released this year? The developers (of the game) should have waited until 2017. Don't mean to disrespect you or anything Venocide, but just thinking about this is frustrating.

money. all because of money.