Hardest trophy

Can you tell me a easy way to do this? I'm not that bad at that game series (Platinum in all games) but every time around 24 or 24 fights i'm done..

Best way to cheese your way through Ultimate Survival is to just use Six Paths Obito and spam his Regular Jutsu from long range. With the amount of points you get you'll also never run out of health. Although, i have noticed that as i got up to Fight 50 the opponents started doing more than damage than normal but if you're just going for the trophy that shouldn't be an issue.

Can you tell me a easy way to do this? I'm not that bad at that game series (Platinum in all games) but every time around 24 or 24 fights i'm done..

Edo Tensei Minato helps tremendously - I just got my 30 victories using him. When the battle starts use a regular Rasengan to push away the enemy. Shortly before he gets up, use your ultimate jutsu. The opponent should not have time to evade, Other than that always keep an eye on your chakra gauge and try to keep it above one third. If he manages to break through, switch to melee and use the Rasengan to create some distance again. I had a couple of tense moments with bad battle conditions as well as some tough enemies, however my HP never fell below one bar. I hope it helps, you can do it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The hardest trophy is "Farewell,Obito"...no doubt.

A bit late but anyway...No need to be a spammer or anything of the sort with the CPU for ultimate survival.Just don't play team match cuz you'll usually get screwed by those stupid conditions like not being able to block and guard breaks easily.Play solo match and just pick up a character you're comfortable with,you said you got plat on all Storms so you should be skilled.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I find Might Guy vs Six Path Madara more difficult for me.

I found Might Guy vs Madara easy as heck. Spamming chakra-dash + pound. I'm struggling to S-rank these Kaguya fights, then there's the whole Ten Tails chasing you sequence... Took me a good deal of time to S rank the first part of Naruto vs Sasuke, but holee, I have to fight Kaguya with Obito, and one of my support is fucking useless (Sakura)?