Easy Method to Collect Lvl. 9 pearls when you are only GR10

Papidadi

Greetings Offline WKC 1 players,

I just wanted to share a fast an easy method for you to earn level 9 pearls when you are only GR10. Normally you need to complete a GR11 quest to earn level 9 pearls however the method shown in this video seems to be the exception. It is also a good way to earn approximately 41,000 Guild points and some high level resources in under twenty minutes. Here is the video link, please read the video description for additional information on how to attain the pearls. Good luck...

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGyULa6FESo

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

F.Y.I. Just wanted to state for the record, that there is no exception as stated above for the Lost Children 3 quest. It appears S ranking any tier 3 quest yields you one level better pearl than is the norm for all the tier 1 and tier 2 quests. For example S ranking a tier 2 GR level 7 quest yields you level 5 pearls. If you were to S rank a tier 3 GR level 7 quest it would yield you level 6 pearls, and so on... 

Kidson2004 you are welcome. I have heard some mention of a big red grind with the "safe bow method" for collecting fast experience and good gold. I have however been unable to find any information or videos showing this "safe bow method". I personally have been grinding Lost Children 3 and Memorial Servant 3. They both take about 20 minutes and yield you approximately the same amount of gold and guild experience. White Knight Chronicles offline platinum, is by far the most time consuming grind I have ever undertaken in video games. Please consider yourself fairly warned Kidson2004. :) Have a good one...