Do I need a PS Plus for the Platinum?

Terrmis

I've seen a lot of Dying Light last year. A lot of it. Luckily for me I'm getting the game next week and I'm planning to Platinum it due to the fact it's about brutally murdering zombies.

So I have one question. For the trophies "I've got your back" and "Polyamory" do you need PS Plus? (These trophies require you to do 5 side quests with the same 3 players in your game) 

Thanks!

I've seen a lot of Dying Light last year. A lot of it. Luckily for me I'm getting the game next week and I'm planning to Platinum it due to the fact it's about brutally murdering zombies.

So I have one question. For the trophies "I've got your back" and "Polyamory" do you need PS Plus? (These trophies require you to do 5 side quests with the same 3 players in your game) 

Thanks!

Yes, they both require you to have PS+. Although you could get an account with PS+ and activate as your primary console or you can create another account, obtain the trial and then activate that console as your primary console, I'm thinking you don't have it.

I just started this game up last night man, and it is soooooooo good. Like, I haven't had this much fun running around and barely doing missions since Just Cause 2, and before that it was basically Spidey 2. This is one of those games where like, an hour or so into it, if it clicks with you, you're gonna have a great time.

As for Plus though, you're totally restricted to playing in single player without it, no loopholes, at least not that I've found. I hate when trophies require Plus, it's bad enough the MP is cut out but you can't even finish the list on you're own, that's bonkers.

• Like 1

I just started this game up last night man, and it is soooooooo good. Like, I haven't had this much fun running around and barely doing missions since Just Cause 2, and before that it was basically Spidey 2. This is one of those games where like, an hour or so into it, if it clicks with you, you're gonna have a great time.

As for Plus though, you're totally restricted to playing in single player without it, no loopholes, at least not that I've found. I hate when trophies require Plus, it's bad enough the MP is cut out but you can't even finish the list on you're own, that's bonkers.

Mate the question has been answered.

I see that. I left my tab open from before the question was answered, I went out for a couple hours, came back, assumed it reloaded the page but it did not.

Wouldn't be the first time someone on this site has said something that's already been covered, I'd better watch out though, clearly it's a very bad thing to do or else why would you bother mentioning it.

Forgive the man for putting fourth his opinion on a public forum!

What an asshole right? 

Like who seriously has the fucking audacity to be helpful and talk about games on a gaming forum. 

What a disgusting man... we all should just ban ourselves because Mr.Nitro has it all covered.  

Forgive me nitro jesus for I have sinned. 

Edited by AlphaTrash