I lost all of it!?

baas-bertus

I've complete lost all my offline and online progress! All car mods, unlocks, mileage, billboards, security gates, has gone back to 0. Also my played time.

I was already halfway of the dlc trophies  :(

No idea what happened, the game just introduces me to my first race now when I run it.  :(

The 3.500.000 sp and level 57 are still there 

Any idea what's wrong here?..

I don't know how to do that

If you were a PS+ subscriber you could back up saves to the cloud. Doesn't appear that you are a subscriber, but you can still backup saves to a USB drive. To do that:

Go to the XMB screen

Game

Saved Data Utility

Find save file you want to backup

Triangle

Copy

Select USB Drive

Won't help with current situation, but a good idea to make backups in the future.

Have you switched from a different version of the game i.e disc based to a digital download?  (I know the DLC/game is in the EA sale at the moment)

Games can do funny things sometimes when you switch formats unless your progress is saved on the games servers.  (My burnout paradise progress got reset when I bought big surf edition)

If you haven't done anything that could have caused it, then yes sounds like your save has been corrupted.

• 1 month later...

It happened to me too. Common issue in this buggy game. Game softlocked while loading a race, had to reset console BAM, save corrupted. Now I'm making backup each 1 or 2 hours I play, so at least it just a minor setback. I was even contemplating buying the DLC but after what happened I won't give one more cent to EA, at least for this game.