What's the platinum like?

AgaveAttenuata

The only frustrating part on this game is the trophy to not die in each level.
Other then that it's a peace of cake.

What I did was play a level to enjoy the gamedesign and graphics, the story and pick up all the collectables.
After I was done with a level then I would go for the not dying trophy in that same level.
When I completed the level fully I would move on to the next level.

Great game for such a small gaming company (not the publisher of course).
I would rate it 4/10 without a guide and 2.5/10 with a guide.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I have been struggling for months with that How much is enough level, I keep dying on the damn lightning part, its the last level I need to complete without dying. I have been trying countless times, so! Would someone be kind and help me? It drives me nuts haha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really cute game & everything is fairly easy. The "Not So Fragile" trophy is what I'm having the most trouble with. I only need one more level to complete without dying & I'll get the platinum. For me, it's also the lightning level. It's pretty frustrating, but still a great game overall. 

• Like 1

I got a great tip from someone on youtube who also struggled with the lightning section. There is a pretty long break between every third lightning, that is what you should wait for and go on. I did that and I finally got my platinum :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I got a great tip from someone on youtube who also struggled with the lightning section. There is a pretty long break between every third lightning, that is what you should wait for and go on. I did that and I finally got my platinum :)

This is true. What is also true is that while going up the first line, you should wait for the lighting to strike before going to the top! I mean, it's easy to dodge the lightning. You get a decent amount of time to jump once you see the light. Most of the time I got away with just running and barely jumping exactly when I was supposed to. I think I died once at the lightning part before I successfully made it past that point. I did however mess up near the end with the giant metal thingies that push hard and fast upwards and to the left. The lightning hanging part is just to hang to one part and stretch out far below and above the electricity parts.

Anyway, fairly easy platinum, we're talking like 2-3/10 and it's only that because of the not dying part. Take that out of the equation and you got a rather clear 2/10 platinum, if that.

• 1 month later...

Hey! I have been struggling for months with that How much is enough level, I keep dying on the damn lightning part, its the last level I need to complete without dying. I have been trying countless times, so! Would someone be kind and help me? It drives me nuts haha

I've tried jumping when the chain was shocked and that seemed to work.

• 2 months later...

this game isn't easy.... i probably put it as a 6/10 difficulty on my end.

spent 3 hours trying to finish the 5th level :(.

though from what i am reading, the difficulty scales each level until around the 7th then it drops :(.

6th was far easier than the 5th >< despite the hazards.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Dang it, now I want to go back to the game and finish it.

All I need to do is not dying, getting all secrets (quite far with that one I believe) and not swatting mosquitoes.

23 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

how is this a rare plat? lol

Because not everyone is a completionist. Still, one in five of the people on PSNP who ever started this game have obtained the platinum, that's pretty decent.

Edited by BillyHorrible

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Dang it, now I want to go back to the game and finish it.

All I need to do is not dying, getting all secrets (quite far with that one I believe) and not swatting mosquitoes.

Because not everyone is a completionist. Still, one in five of the people on PSNP who ever started this game have obtained the platinum, that's pretty decent.

hey ^^
honestly i was expecting it to be at least a very rare plat, lol. Finish without dying sounds crazy and i really don't think i can do it, lol. I am very clumsy xD It was a very good experience playing it, but the death "scenes" confused me a bit. Such a cute thing dying in horrible ways... I have problems with trophies or games that require training and lots of repetition, i get bored to death. Sometimes i still don't believe i finished teslagrad!! lol. Some players are very good with pratice and repetition, i am better with patience and griding.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BG_painter said:

hey ^^
honestly i was expecting it to be at least a very rare plat, lol. Finish without dying sounds crazy and i really don't think i can do it, lol. I am very clumsy xD It was a very good experience playing it, but the death "scenes" confused me a bit. Such a cute thing dying in horrible ways... I have problems with trophies or games that require training and lots of repetition, i get bored to death. Sometimes i still don't believe i finished teslagrad!! lol. Some players are very good with pratice and repetition, i am better with patience and griding.

I thought you meant you expected the platinum to be common :)

Yeah I am one of those people who doesn't like a grind but who does like a learning curve where practice makes perfect. I should play through Bloodborne, seems like a perfect game for me.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I thought you meant you expected the platinum to be common :)

Yeah I am one of those people who doesn't like a grind but who does like a learning curve where practice makes perfect. I should play through Bloodborne, seems like a perfect game for me.

yep i figured you thought it was that lol :D . I love bloodborne, i finished 3 times, it's great to try different builds.(and i never played any DS games!!! :D lol O.o ) Let me know if you want to play it coop, it would be fun to help!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

yep i figured you thought it was that lol :D . I love bloodborne, i finished 3 times, it's great to try different builds.(and i never played any DS games!!! :D lol O.o ) Let me know if you want to play it coop, it would be fun to help!

Thanks for the offer but I'd like to try it on my own, at least the first run.

Experienced some problems with a broken savegame unfortunately, going to try again some time with the GOTY version.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to get the trophy in the third level without swatting the Bugs. Who was the brilliant cancer brain that makes the Swing Button the SAME as the Swatting? I had to restart 3x now because I missed the microsecond to swing and we swat the mosquitoes -_-

I already disliked this game, sounds overated for me. With this one, it's just one of the worst trophies I've attempted -_-

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was baffled at how difficult the Not So Fragile After All trophy is turning out after seeing the guide only has a 3/10 difficulty... Maybe in the past when I had more free time on my hands, I would've attempted this trophy, but atm I kinda don't want to spend hours upon hours doing something I don't like (just getting through the game itself had its bullshit moments, but having to get through the levels without dying sounds like much more rage and time than the trophy is worth for me.)

• Like 1