Really?

ossiecastro5

I do not know why this game is coming to the PS4. I haven't heard any announcements about this game on the PS4. This is seriously coming to the PS4?

Normally, I could care less. But this has been a rated as a very poor game. It would be a shame for people who have never heard of this game get it and regret it.

Who knows, maybe the devs changed it and made it better? I hope so and I hope they prove me wrong. 

• 4 months later...

I do not know why this game is coming to the PS4. I haven't heard any announcements about this game on the PS4. This is seriously coming to the PS4?

Normally, I could care less. But this has been a rated as a very poor game. It would be a shame for people who have never heard of this game get it and regret it.

Who knows, maybe the devs changed it and made it better? I hope so and I hope they prove me wrong. 

Could care less? Means you care enough to care less.

:)

Are There any missable trophies?Nähe the trophies where u should not fail one time?

No missable trophies.

You can revisit levels. Some levels can't be 3 medal till you get to a specific hero level to buy from the shop.

Easy platinum....could take around 6 hours or less to finish. Just made a guide for it.....waiting for it to get reviewed/published.

If you need help on a level : check out Zedar video guide.

• Like 1

Thanks so far. For me its challenging .have to play Some level more then 10 times lol.i am not gold in these games.i have also trouble with first Titan level the first part. I reach Only 98 points and this is part 1 of 3. is There any trick?

Edit: got also 2 bugs at the first level on rap world i get instant death till restarting the Game and in a later level i cant collect the Horse and a few coins where u have to swing on a lever till it breaks because a fireball is Killing me

Edited by kreatur_84

Thanks so far. For me its challenging .have to play Some level more then 10 times lol.i am not gold in these games.i have also trouble with first Titan level the first part. I reach Only 98 points and this is part 1 of 3. is There any trick?

Edit: got also 2 bugs at the first level on rap world i get instant death till restarting the Game and in a later level i cant collect the Horse and a few coins where u have to swing on a lever till it breaks because a fireball is Killing me

Yeah the restarting bug happens if you get killed while in the air( and you are about to get hit by a fireball or land on spikes).

98 points....restart some time later since you will need a hero achievment of beating a titan without missing a single button. I think you missed one button press...happened to my in the round 3 of the first titan fight. 

Swing a lever...is it the one where the coins are behind you? I think you can  still get ahead of the fireball or go behind it if you time it right.

Yeah I had to redo the one where you to swing on a lever to get to the horse in the middle of 2 platforms....kept on missing on it till a good timed jump.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a blast with this game on PS4, it's just stress free fun. Sure it's a bit stupid at times, but that's what makes it fun. 

If you can get it for 5€ or less (since it feels like a mobile game) and if you like runners and easy trophies, go for it. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 30/11/2016 at 1:50 PM, harsly said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a blast with this game on PS4, it's just stress free fun. Sure it's a bit stupid at times, but that's what makes it fun. 

If you can get it for 5€ or less (since it feels like a mobile game) and if you like runners and easy trophies, go for it. :D

It is superfun on the Vita too