Sister of Mercy done quick & painless

The list I provided in my guide from the "famous list" netted me the trophy. I understand the game is tedious and a speed run guide is helpful, so thanks for posting.

I wouldn't call it tedious, the game itself is marvelous, it is just this one trophy, which can be annoying, cause if you concentrate on the story, or a special gamestyle it is total easy to miss. But with this additional guide together with the longer one it doesn't matter anymore for any kind of players. Sister of Mercy 4 everyone ^^

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it tedious, the game itself is marvelous, it is just this one trophy, which can be annoying, cause if you concentrate on the story, or a special gamestyle it is total easy to miss. But with this additional guide together with the longer one it doesn't matter anymore for any kind of players. Sister of Mercy 4 everyone ^^

I added your forum post link into the trophy guide for Sister of Mercy. Thanks for contributing this alternative, easier method.

• 3 months later...

The guide didn't work for me but I believe that was because whenever I spoke with Madora my characters didn't agree on the options I picked, so it is imperative that they both agree with the selection that is required for the trophy otherwise when you get to Novak Madora doesn't forgive him.

With that in mind, the step by step guide above worked a treat and takes around an hour if you happen to miss the trophy whilst on your honour run.

The guide didn't work for me but I believe that was because whenever I spoke with Madora my characters didn't agree on the options I picked, so it is imperative that they both agree with the selection that is required for the trophy otherwise when you get to Novak Madora doesn't forgive him.

With that in mind, the step by step guide above worked a treat and takes around an hour if you happen to miss the trophy whilst on your honour run.

Did you play with your partner being an AI? I'm surprised anyone does lol. :D

Aye, I would have loved to have played it co-op but the trophies only unlock for the host.

You can play by yourself and control both the main characters. 

EDIT: As well as the other characters you take with you I guess.

Edited by Griffon234

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

For those still playing this on the PS4 (2021), I can confirm this works. I've been following @Kallume's guide, and somehow missed this trophy. I believe where most people end up going awry is during the "Charmed, I'm Sure" quest, where you have to decide the fate of the charmed Orc in the Cyseal harbour warehouse. Although it is tempting to kill the Orc for the "better resolution" to the quest, it is actually advisable to keep her alive. This was the only thing I changed, and was able to get Sister of Mercy :bronze: , otherwise, Kallume's guide is great, and also thanks @Sylver001 for the awesome tip.

6 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

For those still playing this on the PS4 (2021), I can confirm this works. I've been following @Kallume's guide, and somehow missed this trophy. I believe where most people end up going awry is during the "Charmed, I'm Sure" quest, where you have to decide the fate of the charmed Orc in the Cyseal harbour warehouse. Although it is tempting to kill the Orc for the "better resolution" to the quest, it is actually advisable to keep her alive. This was the only thing I changed, and was able to get Sister of Mercy :bronze: , otherwise, Kallume's guide is great, and also thanks @Sylver001 for the awesome tip.

Looks like I need to get around to updating the guide. Thanks everyone for finding solutions to some gaps for this trophy.

• 5 months later...

I did this during my honour run since I failed in my first run, worked nicely. Also there’s a safer road to get to Hunter’s edge, when you reach Lucalla got directly to Silverglen, kill Loic the priest in the immaculate church (preferably invisible, I was using the heavy chest exploit so it was a one hit kill) grab the key to the cellar on his corpse, there’s a portal there that takes you in the vicinity of Sacred stone. From there it’s pretty fast and fightless to reach the rope bridge toward Phantom forest.

Edited by GastNDorf

• 10 months later...

There's an even easier way to do this, you can skip the stealth and stealing parts entirely. Have your character become invulnerable through the god mode exploit and they can run over any obstacle and ignore the troll and any enemies. When you first meet Arhu after the orc fight, buy his stock of resurrection scrolls. Once you get to the troll ,summon your party with the teleporter items and let him kill them. Then proceed to the next area with your god mode character making you skip the need to pay the Troll. Once you're in the area past the bridge just resurrect your party and then proceed like normal. The god mode exploit can be undone by saving and reloading.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio