"Requiem for a Killer" trophy for noobs

BuTTBR41N

If you are a noob like me, then this may help you. :o

1) Use batclaw slam to build your combo meter. Once it's full, perform a takedown. Rinse and repeat. Spare the medics, they are harmless, I took them down by mistake.

2) Once you are close to 30,000 points, shield and stun baton guys will occasionally appear. Disarm them as soon as possible. I try to jump over them before doing it. Cos of the stupid targeting system. It sometimes just disarm knife or baseball bats instead. (Damn Rocksteady)

3) At 250,000, thugs will occasionally go for guns. Disarm them always. Also assassin will start spawning, you should focus on getting rid of them if there are no guns, shield and stun baton.

4) Close to a million points, big guy will appear. They should be your primary target. Should not have too many showing up if your combo did not break right from the start.

5) Enemies will stop spawning after 1.05 million, get rid of them and good luck. After Killer Croc is down, trophy / achievement will pop.

• 2 weeks later...

finally i have managed to get the trophy!

my only advice is: don't knock out the medics! they usually "electrified" thugs (and it's quite annoying) but they are going to revive the enemies on the ground and this fact prevents ninjas and big guy to appear earlier during the fight (the first times i was playing, big guys appeared near 400.000 points)

last, try to disable every weapon except baseball bats: thugs with this weapon will attack you one by one, occasionally two at the same time. And, like Buttbr4in said, get rid as soon as possible of ninjas, they're fast to attack and to drop at zero your combo.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't done this one yet, but not looking forward too it. 15+ minutes of constant combat is insane. True hardcore trophy material. Thanks for the video it will help a lot...

I'm still working on this one, but I noticed a couple of things that might make the points rack up a little faster. Take out all the weapons instead of taking out mobs first. This includes bats, etc. You get ComboX25 points for each weapon break and doesn't take out the mob. Hit the initial mobs several times before starting to do take downs. This will result in the combo starting higher the first time you starting doing take downs. Even 5 extra normal initial punches before you start take downs equals 250 more points each take down.

Edited by Nutrageous69