Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soraking1991

Anyone planning on getting this?

20 posts in this topic

Heya! 

I was wondering if anyone else is gonna be getting this pack when it is released...

When I saw the China episode on the PS4 my first thought was "this should be on the Vita", so you can guess how glad I was to hear that they were going to be released on the Vita.

Hope they run smoothly, at least :)

Definitely. Already got China on PS4, and really want a physical version. I guess getting them all for Vita is better than getting the same thing twice.

I haven't been informed of AC Chronicles coming to psvita, well I guess I could buy it If I manage to plat the two AC games I have in my backlog first.

(Revelation/III) The game sure looks fun. Do you guys know if there is a retail version coming ?

£20 for 3 AC games seems fair to me, and with a plat to boot. Probably at some point!

I'm playing this right now.

AC India has an extra trophy that isn't in the standalone; it requires a perfect run like AC China did (though you don't need to do the collectibles this time around).  Just FYI if you're planning on following any trophy guides for the standalone version.  You'll have to tailor your approach a bit unless you want to do a third playthrough.

Yea, probably. It's the only AssCreed I'm mildly interested in because China MC is a qt.

I didn't know they're coming to the Vita, might get them in a Ubisoft sale.

Yup, when I saw this was announced for Vita too I instantly knew I was going to get it on the Vita instead of PS4. 

Vita for sure....completion rate is higher on Vita for me.

I don't really care for it to be honest. I appreciate Ubisoft trying different things with the franchise but critical reception seems to have been relatively lukewarm and i'm still burned out on hooded people stabbing stuff in general.

That was out of the blue for Ubisoft. Though not sure if I gonna pick this one up. Probably later but just hope its better than liberation and less buggy..

Planning to get it for Vita at some point, but not at full price for sure.

Hmm I Think So Its Not That Bad And Suite Vita Better Then The Other Consoles I Think

Edited by dark69knight

I've just bought it for 30 euro. Gotta give some credit to Ubisoft for bringing this to the Vita. Will play this once I'm done with Ninja Gaiden, in a year or so....

I have the PS4 Trilogy (just need to start it soon) but want to buy it also on the Vita if it has a cross save feature. Does it have a cross save. Would be nice to carry on my progress when I'm not at home on the PS4