Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

So just to clarify, for playthrough one: get the true ending and fuse Izanagi no Okami while attempting to beat Margret. Seems like a good challenge, will update my progress soon.

For your first playthrough you need to get the true ending which unlocks the ability to fuse Izanagi no Okami and fight Margret in your next playthrough.

In your second playthrough you need to get to level 91 to fuse Izanagi no Okami and you have to be on the true ending path to fight Margret.

I just have my max social link playthrough, Margaret, the Reaper, Izanagi-no-Okami, the quiz, and...

Hardcore Risette Fan.

I'll start my NG+ playthrough soon, though I can't guarantee that I'll plat this before P5... You see, I kind of wanted P5 to be my first...

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

I would like to join in!

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Izanami-Okami can... okay, you meant fusing IZANAGI-OKAMI, not fighting Izanami-Okami. I was confused for a sec.

Well, Izanami is named Izanami until This isn't even my final form and there is no other character/persona with my surname other than Izanagi no Okami =D

Didn't expect it would be that confusing, lol.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

To anyone who is interested in Chie, including Dr. Mayus, here is a link to a podcast interview with Erin Fitzgerald, the voice actress for Chie in P4G. She talks about how she got into voice acting. ;)

Anyways, just reached the third dungeon and am taking a break to blow all of my money to fuse Persona to get to the Moderate Bookkeeper trophy. I've already gotten Fusion Expert and finally got Full Sweep - those Sweeps were just not happening. :(

EDIT: Finally got Moderate Bookkeeper trophy and Rise is now a part of the team - got her two lines for the special boss there, so 1/125 to HRF. Also got the Hanged Man, Moon and Devil social links. Chariot and Strength are the highest level now, at Level 7. And I won't forget to get Jester to Level 7 before November like last time!

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Wondering whether anyone is gonna post in this thread with their progress. I will do so with mine. Played all evening and:

2016-02-16-230247.jpg

Got my first Social Link maxed for the first play through. It drained my money dry but it was worth it as I now have a powerful Persona which covers five elements very nicely. ^_^ Am working through the fourth dungeon right now.

Got my first Social Link maxed for the first play through. It drained my money dry but it was worth it as I now have a powerful Persona which covers five elements very nicely. ^_^ Am working through the fourth dungeon right now.

Just don't rewrite the Personas Margaret wanted so you have access to them in your second playthrough.

• Like 1

Wondering whether anyone is gonna post in this thread with their progress. I will do so with mine. Played all evening and:

2016-02-16-230247.jpg

Feel free to talk about your progress here. Just make sure to use the spoiler tag for any of the late game events. 

I'm so in for this.. P4G has been sitting in my half-finished pile of shame for far too long.

I'll be finishing up HDN Re:Birth 1 and jumping straight into P4G

I see you have Naoto on your avatar as well. ^_^

Just got to the sixth dungeon and have everyone but Naoto at max level. Got six Social Links at max and the Mr. Perfect Trophy. I was worried that one Social link wouldn't make it because it's at Level 6 now but I read that it'll get the rest of the levels in story.

Jester

Been playing this non-stop all day and need to get some sleep, night. :D

• Like 1

Are you sure, I've heard questionable things about the person who wrote it

I used it and it was fine. Though I also used a checklist of Rise's lines and I switched to an "All Social Links" walkthrough on gamefaqs for my second run. The thing on gamefaqs actually already covers just about everything, but the schedules are very strict. I don't recommend it for the first playthrough, unless you want to be completely guide-bound.

I recently got a job so I don't have as much time to play as I used to (and Golden is pretty massive as it is). Not to mention I still intend to finish Tekken 5, clear New Game + on Persona 3 FES, and play and finish Psychonauts before heading onto Golden. Then again, it might still be a while before Persona 5 comes along, so... ah, what the heck, sign me up.

I used it and it was fine. Though I also used a checklist of Rise's lines and I switched to an "All Social Links" walkthrough on gamefaqs for my second run. The thing on gamefaqs actually already covers just about everything, but the schedules are very strict. I don't recommend it for the first playthrough, unless you want to be completely guide-bound.

It's pretty doable. 

Plus, it definitely lowers the time required for the second playthrough.

I'm in :D sign me up :P

I got the game and 80%+ on my old account but not start yet on this account ^^

Sorry to ask, when we starting this :o?

Since Detective already started, I presume it's already begun =D

I was joking. My post that you quoted was to A-Brawl3r, the same person who wrote the guide :P