Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I'll join in since I've been meaning to get back to Persona 4, but I'm going to plat NecroDancer first since it's going to take awhile to finish the last trophies and I'm not bringing my PS4 to Japan for the summer.

Welcome to the Party Beatmaina :D!

I wish you the best on your side :3

• Like 1

By the way soultaker655, I got to say thank you.

Since if I didn't read this thread I might not playing Persona 4 Golden. Since I have multi account and each time I done first walktrough I quit xD

But this event make me motivated :D so once again thank you. And I wish all the best of luck getting the game Platinum before Persona 5 release :D

You're welcome  :). I'm glad I could help you enjoy this game.   

I'll join in since I've been meaning to get back to Persona 4, but I'm going to plat NecroDancer first since it's going to take awhile to finish the last trophies and I'm not bringing my PS4 to Japan for the summer.

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

• Like 1

I am going to be spending the next day farming P4G for money and working on fusing up Persona for the next playthrough. I'd like some quick advice before I do so: I know that when I start a NG+ my characters will be back at Level 1 and I am going to cut EXP gain down a lot so I can stay at a low level (for the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy) but I want a strong Person who can do a lot of damage to the bosses of the first three dungeons. What sort of Persona should I make and what skills should it have. I know I can't have high level attacks like Megidoloan since they will only get one or two uses before my SP is sapped dry and I won't have very many SP restore items (or good ones) in the first few dungeons, so I'll have to downgrade to stuff like Bufu and Zio.

I am going to be spending the next day farming P4G for money and working on fusing up Persona for the next playthrough. I'd like some quick advice before I do so: I know that when I start a NG+ my characters will be back at Level 1 and I am going to cut EXP gain down a lot so I can stay at a low level (for the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy) but I want a strong Person who can do a lot of damage to the bosses of the first three dungeons. What sort of Persona should I make and what skills should it have. I know I can't have high level attacks like Megidoloan since they will only get one or two uses before my SP is sapped dry and I won't have very many SP restore items (or good ones) in the first few dungeons, so I'll have to downgrade to stuff like Bufu and Zio.

Fuse physical attacker with Victory Cry.

In other words... give Lucifer/Satan/Helel whoever you are using the most, physical AOE and physical pierce and you are set.

Though, I'm not sure how exactly Rise's low level lines work... Because if you have an OP Persona, I doubt Risecchi would say that you are in danger even on low level.

In any case, being on low level is not necessary for HRF =D It just can speed up the process a bit =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Though, I'm not sure how exactly Rise's low level lines work... Because if you have an OP Persona, I doubt Risecchi would say that you are in danger even on low level.

In any case, being on low level is not necessary for HRF =D It just can speed up the process a bit =D

I remember the HRF being a huge grind, especially getting all status ailments on every character. That's the only trophy stopping me from getting the US version.

Yoshitsune is a good choice, especially with Hassou Tobi, but any physical-oriented persona will do, especially if they have multi-hit skills. HRF isn't that bad. Just rotate party members often, exploit weaknesses, get status ailments, scan and back out to refresh Rise's lines, spam Kamui Miracle, etc. Have a checklist too, so you have an idea of which lines to grind for.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxuMiuJgnwe2TXRwc3hicnY1dDQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1

^ I used that spreadsheet for both my NA and JP playthroughs.

Edited by jantrick2

By the way I test to get Hardcore Risette fan in one go. And it work or more like kinda shocking when it pop out xD

My tips are:

- Scan every thing like each weakness should give two line from Rise (actually wont give a line more like she say something)

- Use every costume talk to each member of your team and also Rise, the reason you want change your team costume and talk to them sometime when you just talk pretend Chie, Rise will give comment about her costume (I don't 100% sure it will work but one thing I know I scan and do other on this this in total I think wont be 250 line, so I think this help me)
- Buy tons of does element attack stuff from the shop since if you think your character too op for shadow and you need either Rise say about enemy down or like you kill certain enemy on the field this is a safe method I recommend

- Use each and get all the de-buff ailment like lower their stats and even like poison. Like lower stats I think give you 21 line from Rise, as for poison and such I think 21 or can even more. P.S when your teammate on fear mode don't help them instead let them run away from battle that way that's extra line.

- Also let each character die, have low health, and even close to death. Have low or near death health and Rise will say two line out side the battle telling the character need HP

Well I hope this make the trophy more easy :) sorry to post this if you already know the method >,<!

I got this trophy while grinding at Heaven since I was kinda under lvl at the time and I need grind my Harem play at that time xD

Edited by AristauesGiovani

By the way I test to get Hardcore Risette fan in one go. And it work or more like kinda shocking when it pop out xD

My tips are:

- Scan every thing like each weakness should give two line from Rise (actually wont give a line more like she say something)

- Use every costume talk to each member of your team and also Rise, the reason you want change your team costume and talk to them sometime when you just talk pretend Chie, Rise will give comment about her costume (I don't 100% sure it will work but one thing I know I scan and do other on this this in total I think wont be 250 line, so I think this help me)

- Buy tons of does element attack stuff from the shop since if you think your character too op for shadow and you need either Rise say about enemy down or like you kill certain enemy on the field this is a safe method I recommend

- Use each and get all the de-buff ailment like lower their stats and even like poison. Like lower stats I think give you 21 line from Rise, as for poison and such I think 21 or can even more. P.S when your teammate on fear mode don't help them instead let them run away from battle that way that's extra line.

- Also let each character die, have low health, and even close to death. Have low or near death health and Rise will say two line out side the battle telling the character need HP

Well I hope this make the trophy more easy :) sorry to post this if you already know the method >,<!

I got this trophy while grinding at Heaven since I was kinda under lvl at the time and I need grind my Harem play at that time xD

I'm really not sure these two actually count...

There are many conflicting opinions on them. I wouldn't put them as 100% guaranteed lines.

In any case, I'm pretty sure spoken only scan lines do not count.

There are many conflicting opinions on them. I wouldn't put them as 100% guaranteed lines.

I don't think they do, but scanning then backing out will make Rise say a random line, so if you have several party members with ailments/low health you can just scan and back out until she says a line you need.

I don't think they do, but scanning then backing out will make Rise say a random line, so if you have several party members with ailments/low health you can just scan and back out until she says a line you need.

That's why I said I'm not 100% sure :P and btw I got the trophy pop out after a scan, so for me at least safe to say scanning count.

But as for costume dialog, dunno but I in my own opinion it help me o.o

Okay so Yoshitune with Victory Cry, got it. B) I might throw in Alice with Megidoloan since Die for Me! + Mudo Boost is so OP against most mobs except Gold Hands(who I won't fight until I get HRF and die to Almighty attacks anyways). Sadly, you can't give her Mahamaon unless you are lucky and earn a skill card for it. P4G really made Personas with all attacks possibles thanks to those Skill Cards. In original P4, I think it was impossible for Alice to have light attacks because you can't give her components Hama skills by fusing. (I found that out the hard way.)

A few more questions:

• Does KNO(the final boss of Hollow Forest) repel Almighty? If not, Helel with Mind Charged Morning Star could do a number on her.
  • Has anyone done a speedrun of P4G? Just curious.
  • Finally, is maxing out every Social Link necessary once you got Legend of Inaba on your first playthrough when you do a new playthrough, since all of the special items to create the ultimate Arcana Personas are carried over as well? Even if you need the Social Link at max for some stuff, I could just get by maxing out the party's social links and the fox's(so he gives me cheap SP healing in the TV world - nah, just leave it at Level 9, I'm not eager to catch the Sea Guardian again).

My tips are:

To get the trophy, you must have Rise's face show up with a text box, so scanning the enemy with L1 doesn't count because she just gives a voice clip. However, when Lovers is at a certain rank, her Analysis upgrades and every time you enter a battle, she'll give a text box saying "This enemy is weak to X" or "This enemy won't be affected by X", and those count.

I think you have to have the Rise lines happen in battle unless it's something like the main character is low on health, so having her talk about the main character's costume probably doesn't count.

But yes, having the characters use the weak elemental items to hit one enemy over and over and to hit all enemies at once will produce lines if they are weak to the element, as will getting debuffed and hit with status conditions. (Rise doesn't give lines if you debuff or poison an enemy, though.) Also, she gives cheers in text when characters dodge an attack, fall on their butts if an attack misses, and take out an enemy or groups of enemies in one shot. The best best is to rotate characters to get all the lines for each character, which leads to about over 50% of the lines, I think. GameFAQS has a guide for getting this trophy, listing all of the enemies which inflict status conditions in certain dungeons.

Arist's Report

Hey guys hope you having fun as much I am on this event :D To be honest I kinda happy and sad same time since I done with the game and pretty much nothing else left to do. So yeah this pretty much sums it up with my both playthrough. Once again thank you soultaker665, because I know for fact if you haven't make this event I might not touch Persona 4 Golden till maybe next year or so. But now I can say I have no regret and I'm all set for Persona 5 :D!

I play around 109 hour and 15 minute combine both my Harem Playthrough and Chie Playthrough. In total to get platinum trophy is 1 week and 4 days. I gonna put which trophy I gain from what playthrough bellow;

Harem Playthrough

MC: Arist (First Name) Giovani (Last Name)

Difficulty: Hard Mode

Play time: 96 hour 11 minute

2S905ae4.png 3Sae86f9.png 4Sed8414.png 5Sabb84a.png 6S63330e.png 7Sb2b919.png 8S68e7b5.png 9S01ae98.png 10Sed4c6e.png

11S4bc4f6.png 12Sc02b11.png 13Sc5de07.png 14S1bafda.png 15Sc8ff53.png 16S95946d.png

17Sae32f1.png 18Sef4c7a.png 19Sffe94d.png 20Seca973.png 21Safee13.png 22S9ba775.png 48S94d66f.png

23Sb850c8.png 25S5004f9.png

26S64cf00.png 27S5b9d24.png 28S62ec55.png 29Scd4a53.png 30S1ec27d.png 31Sb1fbf7.png 32S432d60.png 41Sea439d.png 45S66290c.png 46S4fb72c.png 47S1ad923.png 49S6f435c.png

33S9b035a.png 34Seb05ad.png 39S623196.png 40S5afe61.png 42S6212f3.png 43Sc1dae2.png 44S0daabe.png 50Sa476c5.png

35Sa8fac4.png 37S22085c.png 38Sb1fac6.png

Chie Playthrough

MC: Giovani (First Name) Arist(Last Name)

Difficulty: Very Hard Mode

Play time: 13 hour 4 minute / Total hour combine 109 hour 15 minute

This playthrough I didn't notice my name swap till like July in game xD so too late for me to restart.

36S4a26c3.png 24S597a30.png 1Se246c3.png

Good luck to all on doing platinum for this game. Once again thank you soultaker665 and hope to see you all in different event :D

P.S I might figure out who keep putting stuff in my locker :0 the key is on 3/20, go to school then go to your classroom. See who's sitting at your table and boom it was that person all along it seems :o or could be wrong XP welp have fun guys!

Do not open (You have been warned!)

Sw2QeGq.jpg gJccBrG.jpg

qjQGAp5.jpg Fb65x9B.jpg

EfJPVkS.jpg

• Like 1

Okay, sign me in. I cant stand FF X-2 HD Last Mission and, without any new game for now, P4G is the best call.

Rise trophy will be the true challenge as long as I dont screw up anything again (I should have All Social Links and Marie's dungeon trophy, but I did not pay attention and lost both).

• Like 1

Okay, sign me in. I cant stand FF X-2 HD Last Mission and, without any new game for now, P4G is the best call.

Rise trophy will be the true challenge as long as I dont screw up anything again (I should have All Social Links and Marie's dungeon trophy, but I did not pay attention and lost both).

Good luck bro :D and hopefully all goes smooth on your end :3!

Time for me to take my leave and onward to next time! :o

I'd like to join up too i'm saving it for my 50th plat so i might be a while but with the EU release of P5 coming after the NA one i might get it before then, hopefully

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Has anyone done a speedrun of P4G? Just curious.

A P4 speedruner I used to watch made a estimate of 6-7 hours for a very hard, true ending, teammate social links only speedrun of P4G when it first came out. I don't know if he ever tried to do it though.

Arist's Report

Hey guys hope you having fun as much I am on this event :D To be honest I kinda happy and sad same time since I done with the game and pretty much nothing else left to do. So yeah this pretty much sums it up with my both playthrough. Once again thank you soultaker665, because I know for fact if you haven't make this event I might not touch Persona 4 Golden till maybe next year or so. But now I can say I have no regret and I'm all set for Persona 5 :D!

I play around 109 hour and 15 minute combine both my Harem Playthrough and Chie Playthrough. In total to get platinum trophy is 1 week and 4 days. I gonna put which trophy I gain from what playthrough bellow;

Harem Playthrough

2S905ae4.png 3Sae86f9.png 4Sed8414.png 5Sabb84a.png 6S63330e.png 7Sb2b919.png 8S68e7b5.png 9S01ae98.png 10Sed4c6e.png

11S4bc4f6.png 12Sc02b11.png 13Sc5de07.png 14S1bafda.png 15Sc8ff53.png 16S95946d.png

17Sae32f1.png 18Sef4c7a.png 19Sffe94d.png 20Seca973.png 21Safee13.png 22S9ba775.png 48S94d66f.png

23Sb850c8.png 25S5004f9.png

26S64cf00.png 27S5b9d24.png 28S62ec55.png 29Scd4a53.png 30S1ec27d.png 31Sb1fbf7.png 32S432d60.png 41Sea439d.png 45S66290c.png 46S4fb72c.png 47S1ad923.png 49S6f435c.png

33S9b035a.png 34Seb05ad.png 39S623196.png 40S5afe61.png 42S6212f3.png 43Sc1dae2.png 44S0daabe.png 50Sa476c5.png

35Sa8fac4.png 37S22085c.png 38Sb1fac6.png 

Chie Playthrough

36S4a26c3.png 24S597a30.png 1Se246c3.png

Good luck to all on doing platinum for this game. Once again thank you soultaker665 and hope to see you all in different event :D

P.S I might figure out who keep putting stuff in my locker :0 the key is on 3/20, go to school then go to your classroom. See who's sitting at your table and boom it was that person all along it seems :o or could be wrong XP welp have fun guys!

Do not open (You have been warned!)

Sw2QeGq.jpg gJccBrG.jpg

qjQGAp5.jpg Fb65x9B.jpg

EfJPVkS.jpg

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the first person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Sorry to ask about random stuff o.o

But in your guys suggestion which game out of this three should I choose to play next :D

- Criminal Girls Invite Only

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Play Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus the 4 stories in the story mode are surprisingly good.

• Like 2

Congratulation on finishing P4G :yay:. You are the first person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Play Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus the 4 stories in the story mode are surprisingly good.

Thank you very much soultaker and yeah the game worthy of the hype :P I actually play the original P4 that's why I love P4G in return :D

The biggest problem why I haven't played it up till last week is because I use to play this game on my older account and lost the data T_T that's why I scared it happen again xD

But when seeing this event it make me wanna redo the whole thing since I know other players also playing with me pretty much :D

That's what I think :D senran kagura since I plat it also on my old account, and surprisingly its really good game with even good rhythm spinoff game and soon the sequel coming to the West :D

So yeah I think Senran Kagura is gonna be my next plat since I need complete it before the sequel come out :D

Btw thank you for the suggestion ^^

• Like 1

Thank you very much soultaker and yeah the game worthy of the hype :P I actually play the original P4 that's why I love P4G in return :D

The biggest problem why I haven't played it up till last week is because I use to play this game on my older account and lost the data T_T that's why I scared it happen again xD

But when seeing this event it make me wanna redo the whole thing since I know other players also playing with me pretty much :D

That's what I think :D senran kagura since I plat it also on my old account, and surprisingly its really good game with even good rhythm spinoff game and soon the sequel coming to the West :D

So yeah I think Senran Kagura is gonna be my next plat since I need complete it before the sequel come out :D

Btw thank you for the suggestion ^^

Yeah I vote for Senran Kagura too, great game. Grats on the P4G platinum by the way!