Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

On my Second Plat run of P4G, I made a Yoshitsune with the following abilites on New Game +

Absorb Ice

Power Charge

Debilitate

Hassou Tobi

Arms Master

Null Wind

Auto-Mataru

Absorb Fire

Can shred through most mobs with ease and really good against Bosses.

• Like 1

I've already rescued Yukiko and Kanji on my second playthrough - made a misstep and rescued Yukiko on the 26th of April instead of the 27th, so I missed a Strength Link event, but I'm not really too concerned if I don't get Strength Max Link this time as I already got the Legend of Inaba trophy. The only change was doing music instead of drama for the culture club.

Yoshitune with Power Charge shreds everything. I've been avoiding fights as I want to be below Level 18 when I rescue Rise and get her in the party so I can get Hardcore Risette Fan. (I know I won't miss too many lines if I overlevel but it never hurts. ;))

I changed the name of my main from Kao K'o Kung to Jim McQwill. (Anyone who gets the reference is good in my book. ^_^)

On my Second Plat run of P4G, I made a Yoshitsune with the following abilites on New Game +

Absorb Ice

Power Charge

Debilitate

Hassou Tobi

Arms Master

Null Wind

Auto-Mataru

Absorb Fire

Can shred through most mobs with ease and really good against Bosses.

Back when I did my second playthrough I only just used Izanagi throughout the entire playthrough. Got him on max level and all stats on 99 with the stat bars being completely yellow (even Luck which was a real pain) :D

• Like 1

Back when I did my second playthrough I only just used Izanagi throughout the entire playthrough. Got him on max level and all stats on 99 with the stat bars being completely yellow (even Luck which was a real pain) :D

Even after 7 playthroughs, I never maxed a single persona's stats :P

• Like 1

Well that's new info to me :D never heard of it :3

Google "The Cat Who series." I know that's a cop-out but the books speak for themselves. I am a big fan of mystery novels and have two series of books.

Update: Second playthrough, reached June 22, just met Rise again. I went into the TV world a couple of times to get items for quests since those days were rainy and thus I couldn't do anything. Also, I discovered that by missing one Strength Social Link event, I also missed the flag for Moon and thus I am way farther in the Moon Link than I should be. I also ended up having to "spend time" and not advance Justice and Heirophant and they are also behind because I stupidly forgot to restock my Arcana Persona and thus they didn't get the affinity they should have. I am quickly going south here and probably wont be able to max most of my Social Links before Heaven. But then again, I am not too bothered by that - I'm tempted just to have my MC be a shut-in on days off and read books. :P

Edited by DetectiveCJ

So I should make an update on my status so far. And reading what others here have been doing, I'm waaaay behind. I just rescued Kanji. Also got the Displaying Adaptability trophy while fighting him. Yeah, between this, working on the plat for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and playing SFV and MKXL, my gaming time has been stretched, but I'm working on it bit by bit. It doesn't help that I'm also a perfectionist with this game and want to get everything as good as I can on my first playthrough.  :lol:

Update:

Just finished Mitsuo Kubo dungeon and spent most of my play time yesterday getting to empress S-Link to 10. After I finish some requests I'll start making sure I get Marie's and Adachi's S-link to 10.  

Marie-chan is easy, since she will eventually become available everyday.

Adachi is definitely someone to take care of ASAP, though.

DVvsgZu.jpg

Finished. And on the same month Yu is leaving haha. Had a lot of fun with this and then some, glad to have played it.

Congratulation on finishing P4G  :yay:. You are the second person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Congratulation on finishing P4G  :yay:. You are the second person to finish P4G in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, do you think the game is worthy of all the hype it gets?

Its a pretty good game yeah, I can see why a lot of people like/love it. I enjoyed it a lot.

Its a pretty good game yeah, I can see why a lot of people like/love it. I enjoyed it a lot.

No, it's not just 'pretty good', it's the best game ever made  :awesome:

• Like 1

Well, I just got Teddie and Rise in my party. It would be faster, but I am not skipping anything at all.  :D

I am being really careful with Adachi (he was the one that made me lose the All S.Links trophy) while being kind of underleveled (Lv30 with MC) to grind the HRF trophy. This is the only thing that will keep me from Hassou Tobi every enemy from this point onwards.

Quick question: When any of you go through a dungeon for the first time, do you try to clear it in one day? That's been how I've been trying to go through on my first playthrough, so I'm not spending extra days in the dungeon when I could be doing social links. Plus the guide I've been using recommends it. But is it really helpful? Sometimes it gets a bit tricky going through dungeons in one day, when I'm running out of supplies and stuff. And I don't want to feel too tied down to a guide, even though, like I've said before, I'm kind of a perfectionist about it and want to try to get as many social links and maximize my playthroughs. So I'm asking those of you who know the game better than I do.

With all that said, I really love this game! So stoked for Persona 5 (which, hopefully, comes out this year)!