PS4 Games with Nearly Impossible Trophies

PlayingNSlaying

There might be another thread discussing this, but I was wondering what games are currently unobtainable to 100% regarding servers that are permanently shut down or just nearly impossible to achieve due to the grind or difficulty? The only one I can think of now is NBA 2K16. That is almost impossible even for amazing 2K players.

I started playing ESO on my ALT account, to find out that there was a trophy for holding the #1 leader board spot  :rolleyes:

I'm definitely up for a challenge but, come on! I came into the game almost a year late too, just to add salt to wounds. Part of the reason why i have an ALT account is because of trophies/games like this, it won't stop me playing them for fun, but for sure kills my motivation for trophies.

Thanks. However, that doesn't answer the other part of my question regarding which games are near impossible to 100%. Can anyone list any PS4 games that are super difficult or super grindy to achieve all trophies?

The problem is neither of those (super difficult or super grindy) make a game near impossible. You used one subjective term and one term some people actually like to describe "near impossible." I don't think you can make a definitive list of "near impossible" games unless you are talking about glitched games, which are listed on the link above.

If you want to change your question to which PS4 games require great skill to platinum and which PS4 games are the most grindy, the community will gladly help you out with those answers.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I'd take a look on the "Games" section of the site, view PS4 games only, set the order to Difficulty and then go to the very last page and work forwards. Games with the lowest percentage are usually the ones that are going to be the hardest.

Not necessarily. I just did this and many of the games just have low percents because they're obscure region-specific lists or just bad games that people didn't stick with.

On topic:

Badlands

Surgeon Simulator

Geometry Wars3: Dimensions

Super Meat Boy

Rocksmith 2014

off the top of my head.

You could look into this strange game called Attacking Zegeta it has four trophies only one of which has ever been unlocked by only two people and pretty much everything surrounding the game including the developers is kind of an enigma you can check out a thread on its psnp game page if you wanna read more about the strangeness surrounding this seemingly impossible game. 

• 1 month later...

Bread,super meatboy,surgeon simulator,mlb the show 2016,NBA 2016,shadow warrior.Most are completely grinds and almost impossible but possible.

Got 2 of them  :D

I wouldn't mind having a go at Super Meat Boy and I am bread one day. I like going for those UR platinums. Most of them take a lot of practise and patience.