Project Platinum: LittleBigPlanet

Wulfie

Can I ask why LittleBigPlanet Karting isn't here, I always kinda assumed it was and the games aren't linked in the main thread so I can't check them without scrolling through hundreds of pages. Just seems odd that people are expected to stack LBP3 twice with the exact same list and not do LBPK instead.

Anyways I have plats for: 

LittlebigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet 2 

LittleBigPlanet Vita

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) 

I also have the plat for LittleBigPlanet Karting. 

Was kinda expecting to have the plat rank in this one, now it seems I'll have to play LittleBigPlanet 3 again if I want that which is a shame as the PS4 version had glitchy trophies when I played it so I expect the same of the ps3 version too.

Otherwise a nice PP in general, I'm liking the banners and graphics for sure. :)

• Like 1

Can I ask why LittleBigPlanet Karting isn't here, I always kinda assumed it was and the games aren't linked in the main thread so I can't check them without scrolling through hundreds of pages. Just seems odd that people are expected to stack LBP3 twice with the exact same list and not do LBPK instead.

Sorry, I will get right on it.

• Like 1

One of the PPs I want platinum rank on the most. :D I haven't started a LBP game on this account yet though so I'll be back!

Also, you should post a link to this thread in the General thread.

Okay, I added it.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Add!

Edited by Vert