Project Platinum: LittleBigPlanet

Wulfie

Can you sign me up as MM's pick? I have all 5 plats (just missing PS3 LBP3).

Also, can I ask why LBP3 PS3/PS4 are counted as separate? Generally PP's only include multiple copies of a single game like that if there are significant differences between the different versions of the games. As far as I'm aware, LBP3 PS3/PS4 are *exactly* the same.

Edited by NathanielJohn

Also, can I ask why LBP3 PS3/PS4 are counted as separate? Generally PP's only include multiple copies of a single game like that if there are significant differences between the different versions of the games. As far as I'm aware, LBP3 PS3/PS4 are *exactly* the same.

Yes, they are both glitchy messes.

I would echo the sentiment of others, typically stacks are not counted as separate titles, and it does open up a can of worms in terms of needing to import games from other regions if they have different lists.

As it stands, I have the 5/6;

• LBP1 (+both DLC packs)
  • LBP2 (+all 4 DLC packs)
  • LBP3 (PS4) (+the 1 DLC)
  • LBPVita (+all 4 DLC packs)
  • LBPKarting

I also have the 100% in both Run Sackboy! Run! and Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves

Should put me at MM's Pick + the Bonus Trophy.

Thanks for putting together this PP :)

I would echo the sentiment of others, typically stacks are not counted as separate titles, and it does open up a can of worms in terms of needing to import games from other regions if they have different lists.

• LBP1 (+both DLC packs)
  • LBPKarting

It is up to the PP creator if they want to include stacks or not. This isn't the only one, the Metal Gear Solid PP includes stacks too.

It is up to the PP creator if they want to include stacks or not. This isn't the only one, the Metal Gear Solid PP includes stacks too.

Of course it's up to the PP creator. That doesn't mean we can't weigh in on our preferences on the matter and ask if there is any particular rationale for the decision. No one here said the PP creator was *wrong* for doing it this way.

Of course it's up to the PP creator. That doesn't mean we can't weigh in on our preferences on the matter and ask if there is any particular rationale for the decision. No one here said the PP creator was *wrong* for doing it this way.

If that was your intention, then I have nothing to say.

Yeah but the rules say only unique games eligible so there is a reason to ask.  :)

Oh, I didn't see that. Well, ignore me then. xD

• Like 2

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Added!

• LBP1 (+both DLC packs)
  • LBPKarting

Yeah but the rules say only unique games eligible so there is a reason to ask.  :)

Don't worry, but I will change it tomorrow. I don't have a problem with that.  :)

You forgot to add zajac to the Platinum rank ^^

I should also get back to LBP

Making it harder to get yourself into the top 5 haha. :P Thanks though :D

I'm glad to see that you don't need to stack LBP3 now, I'm not a massive fan of stacking anyways and tend to stick to only my favourite games if I'm gonna stack them. I wouldn't have wanted to have to buy and do LBP3 again just for the plat rank as it wouldn't be that fun. But on the other hand I am competitive and want to be in the top 5 so I probably would have been tempted if I saw it cheap on sale lol, especially since it's such a quick and easy UR plat.

I'm glad to see that you don't need to stack LBP3 now, I'm not a massive fan of stacking anyways and tend to stick to only my favourite games if I'm gonna stack them. I wouldn't have wanted to have to buy and do LBP3 again just for the plat rank as it wouldn't be that fun. But on the other hand I am competitive and want to be in the top 5 so I probably would have been tempted if I saw it cheap on sale lol, especially since it's such a quick and easy UR plat.

Just taking care of my fellow competitors/friends :D And i want to get in the top 5 fair and square ^^ 

Don't worry though i'm coming for you :P

• Like 1

By the time I get the courage to do this again, the servers will be down indefinitely and getting the online trophies for the games will become impossible. The one thing I don't like is having to get through every level without dying - I failed to do the final bosses of the first two games without dying because my luck would run out. I did ace all the levels in the first three worlds of LBP, though.

I wish everyone who wants to try to get 100% in everything good luck, acing the levels will take a lot more patience than I have. :)

*snip*

You have been added to it!

You forgot to add zajac to the Platinum rank ^^

I should also get back to LBP

Okay, it's fixed now.

Well, there was more and more people, that didn't want to stack LBP3, so I just decided to changed it.

Edited by Vert
  • Like 2