Project Platinum: LittleBigPlanet

Wulfie

Just got the plat on Littlebigplanet Karting so sign me up for Creator Curator cause i now have

LittleBigPlanet (PS3) 100%

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) 100%

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3) 100%

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) 100%

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3) 100%

I also have 100% in Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves.

Edited by Mobeda

On 10/15/2016 at 2:01 PM, mking_63 said:

*snip*

On 10/15/2016 at 5:33 PM, delboy_rules said:

*snip*

On 10/18/2016 at 11:27 AM, Lucas said:

*snip*

On 10/18/2016 at 0:06 PM, ggdude said:

*snip*

On 10/26/2016 at 9:49 AM, patrickpequito said:

*snip*

On 11/7/2016 at 3:01 PM, TrunksUSSJ said:

*snip*

On 11/12/2016 at 4:53 PM, X_Wizi_X said:

*snip*

On 11/21/2016 at 7:13 PM, Midnightwards666 said:

*snip*

On 11/23/2016 at 3:43 PM, Mobeda said:

*snip*

21 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

*snip*

18 hours ago, Mobeda said:

*snip*

On 10/15/2016 at 0:43 PM, platinumplayer12 said:

*snip*

Okay, everyone has been add or update! :D

Edited by Tohka
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Member of Alliance Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

On 2/7/2017 at 6:16 AM, ShadowStefan said:

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

Oh dear, I seriously hope I don't end up this way. I also have OCD. Why else would I create a fourth e-mail and PSN account? :(

5 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Oh dear, I seriously hope I don't end up this way. I also have OCD. Why else would I create a fourth e-mail and PSN account? :(

I wouldn't say it's that bad for me, at least yet. I'm starting to realize that games have stopped to be fun for me in many cases, since the inner feeling that I "have to" reach full completion led me to always play my games with a trophy guide from the very beginning, which then again took the whole exploration of the game-world away from me. But I stopped this. I still try to perfectly complete all my games, but I'm doing by myself, without reading how to do it, since last October. First game I did this on was World of Final Fantasy. And it feels way better. Oh and I have Need For Speed on my profile, which helps a lot in making me clear that a perfect 100% will never be in my reach again.

And in real life... well, I realized that my inner urge to perfect everything has led me to become more slothful, since in real life perfection is often much much harder to achieve than in games, and thus it is easier to "just not take on that hard task" than doing it. Well, I still have to overcome this, but since I finally realized my problem, it can only get better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...