Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

That's G-14 classified

carter__what_the_hell_did_you_just_say__

How do you know about G-14 Classified? <_<

I'm broke as all get out but I remember seeing this before so its neat to see who gets what. May get people interested in genres they never liked before.

That exact thing happens every single time and it's really cool to be a part of. :)

I hope that one person who always misses the sign-ups by an hour makes it this time.

I believe you're referring to EpicNogg4 and he made it in during the last event.

I'd love to participate! Sign me up!

...is what I would say if I didn't read the rules and see that I am faaar below the post count requirement. Darn.

Perhaps it is better this way. At college, game stores are few and far between, mailing isn't really an option because of my parents' paranoia, and I only ave a ps3 availible (with a ps4 at home, granted. No Vita though...) Well, if there's some way I, a newbie, can participate, please tell me. If not, expect me to be cheering from the sidelines, trash talking the people who aren't, and trudging through homework when I'm not.

Best of luck to all :)

• Like 1

I read the rules of the lottery however i have one question to make .

What if the person doesn't have the system to play the game which was assign to him/her  ?

Like if the lottery assign mean Vita only game  and i only have a PS3 . Do i must buy a Vita to participate then :huh:  ?

I remember there was still someone in the last event who was mad for missing it twice. :giggle:

Who was it ? Would you kindly tell me ?

If you don't own one of the systems, it would be foolish to assign a game for that system, don't you think? The game selection process addresses that possibility and it's nothing to worry about.

As for your second question, it was literally answered in the post immediately following the original statement.

Edited by effdeegee

I read the rules of the lottery however i have one question to make .

What if the person doesn't have the system to play the game which was assign to him/her ?

Like if the lottery assign mean Vita only game and i only have a PS3 . Do i must buy a Vita to participate then :huh: ?

Who was it ? Would you kindly tell me ?

You can only be given games for platforms you have but you can still get a game that require a Move controller although no one will probably never suggest it.