Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Oh man......where's my spot effy? My special I'm going to hold this spot for couchie?

You mean this one? :P

"We might have to make a special reserved slot for you next time. We'll call it the, "Why am I always 5 minutes late for this damn thing? This is 3 damn times in a row now. I swear I'll make it next time, just send me a friggin' email or text or something so I can remember." slot."

Only 2 people left to take seats. Hurry guys or you'll regret afterwards  :D

Woo the lottery is back. I love stalking on these. Can't wait to see what everybody gets. Wonder who will flake and not even buy their assigned game this time

Maybe i will be the Antichrist this time around  :devil:

Just wait quiet and watch the Armageddon  :D

You mean this one? :P

"We might have to make a special reserved slot for you next time. We'll call it the, "Why am I always 5 minutes late for this damn thing? This is 3 damn times in a row now. I swear I'll make it next time, just send me a friggin' email or text or something so I can remember." slot."

That's the one. Has that spot been put in place? Bc I'd love to have it lol

• Like 1

carter__what_the_hell_did_you_just_say__

How do you know about G-14 Classified? <_<

That exact thing happens every single time and it's really cool to be a part of. :)

I believe you're referring to EpicNogg4 and he made it in during the last event.

James Carter, FBI (I too am a fan of Rush Hour).  Can we sign up and play the assigned game on an alternate account?

• Like 1

Alrighty then, folks.

the_couchster and DrBloodmoney scooped up the last two spots so, that makes our 10.

I'm literally just waking up (still wiping the sleep from my eyes) so, give me a bit to wake up and I get those confirmation notices in the mail. :)

Also, I'm out of likes for today so, I'll have to get back to DrBloodmoney and ryansvader tomorrow. :(

• Like 1

I have a little question to be clarify , if someone kindly enough would answer me

When I am choosen by RNG (random number generation ) with some other participant of the event to form a pair and i choose a game from his torphy list and vice-versa , the game choosen will be randomly selected to any of other 10 participants or what?

Edited by Jiaho24

I have a little question to be clarify , if someone kindly enough would answer me

When I am choosen by RNG (random number generation ) with some other participant of the event to form a pair and i choose a game from his torphy list and vice-versa , the game choosen will be randomly selected to any of other 10 participants or what?

Nope. You choose nothing.

You do get "paired" with someone, yes, but it's only for the purpose of knowing where your game selection came from. Everything about the pairing and game selections are completely random.

I'm sending the messages out now so, sit back and relax and it'll be ready soon. ;)

James Carter, FBI (I too am a fan of Rush Hour).  Can we sign up and play the assigned game on an alternate account?

We must have a leak in the organization. Only rogue agent would know what G-14 Classified would be. I've got my eyes on you, buddy. <_<

...butt seriously

Participants can play games on their alt account. We've actually had it done before when TravisQuest was given Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F in The Lottery 1. He never proved he played it so, we'll just call that a flake out and move on.

I didnt follow the previous lotterys very closesly, so apologies if this is meant to be obvious, but what are the rules on nominating games? Do they have to be not completed by a certain number of participaints? Do they need to have been completed by you (the nominator)? Are we paired up before or after nominating games?

If the rules will be explained by pm at the time then just tell me to shuddup...

• Like 1

I think its better if everybody has to play on their main account. Isn't that what the lottery is about? The risk of a shitty or hard game staining your profile forever. The guy who did that in round 1 promptly disappeared and nobody knew if he ever played it. He took a spot somebody else could have taken and the person who chose the game for him missed out on their suggestion meaning anything

• Like 1

I didnt follow the previous lotterys very closesly, so apologies if this is meant to be obvious, but what are the rules on nominating games? Do they have to be not completed by a certain number of participaints? Do they need to have been completed by you (the nominator)? Are we paired up before or after nominating games?

If the rules will be explained by pm at the time then just tell me to shuddup...

FDG will send a PM asking you what consoles you own and what games you want to put into the "lottery". No one will know what games you choose (except the game that will be given to the guy you are paired with). The pairing are random and they will be announced with the game you'll need to play. (I know it's a terrible explanation but i tried my best :D) Edited by Winston
  • Like 2

EFD will send a PM asking you what consoles you own and what games you want to put into the "lottery". No one will know what games you choose (except the game that will be given to the guy you are paired with). The pairing are random and they will be announced with the game you'll need to play. (I know it's a terrible explanation but i tried my best :D)

Cool man, cheers.

I guess we need to nominate at least a couple games from each system then - since we wont know which system the other person has, and what games they already did.

• Like 1

Alrighty then, folks.

the_couchster and DrBloodmoney scooped up the last two spots so, that makes our 10.

I'm literally just waking up (still wiping the sleep from my eyes) so, give me a bit to wake up and I get those confirmation notices in the mail. :)

Also, I'm out of likes for today so, I'll have to get back to DrBloodmoney and ryansvader tomorrow. :(

Ahh well there is always next time ...........

Have fun guys looking forward to following on. May the carnage begin  :)

• Like 1

Cool man, cheers.

I guess we need to nominate at least a couple games from each system then - since we wont know which system the other person has, and what games they already did.

FDG is the genius behind the event and he will explain everything once he ask you to pick your games. Hope you'll have a great time! Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

haha Have been looking forward to joining one of these since the first event. I missed the first one by a few days and then the next two by just a few minutes. Thanks FDG for bringing it back for a fourth time :).

Looking forward to see what people get and getting this party started. Waiting for the first stats from FDG saying Couch has given a single like this entire contest :). I'm the antiliker to Effy's god liking powers.

Edited by Cooch
  • Like 2