Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

Cmon ....... what a load of crap the the truth is your just a miserable bastard who would rather fling feces like a caged monkey than hit the like button

Dude, that comment is really harsh

maybe tone it down a bit because someone can interpret this as you attacking Couch instead of making a joke

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

9/10 lists are now in.

btw, loving the C2 back and forth. :D

EDIT: All lists are now submitted. I'm going to get started on the next step immediately so, expect the next announcement post to be the pairs and games. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

Didn't expect to get Rainbow Moon out of this, but excited none the less :D . Off to check some gameplay videos to actually see what the game's about lol  :P 

Good luck with XCOM delboy ;) and hope everyone else got something they'll enjoy

• Like 3

3. pese-97 is to play Batman: Arkham Knight on PS4.

1. effdeegee is to play Frozen Synapse Prime on PS3.

Nice, I think I'm the luckiest man in this type of events, I always get triple A titles! Anyway Frozen Synapse Prime is one of my favorite PS + games. The songs are epic, the gameplay is really smart and the latest levels are really challenging! It sucks that my PS3 died and I can't help you with the online :/ but it's really easy to boost so you shouldn't have any problems! Good luck to everyone and let's have some fun! Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

That's funny.

I enjoyed Disgaea 3 on vita - it was a grind, but at that point I was doing a lot of travelling with work, and it made my flights go very quick.

When I saw that Disgaea 5 came out on PS4 I remember thinking "What kind of idiot would want to play one of those on a big TV at home?"

Well, I guess now I know the answer - the kind of idiot who allows an RNG to pick his games!

Bit irritated, as being stuck on PS4 means it will cut into my evenings with a tactics game, so I won't get to unwind at night, but oh well. Them's the breaks.

Ordered physical copy (much cheaper than psn) - should get started at the weekend

• Like 3

And there I was worrying that I would get assigned Rocksmith and have to buy an electric guitar!  I liked Enemy Unknown, so Enemy Within is perfect.  Ordered and weekend taken care of.  :)

Sorry about Rainbow Moon, wtru9, it does get a bit grindy, but still a great game imo.  Plus you will be stoked for the sequel later this year (or know to avoid it)

Some great games selected, good luck everybody.

• Like 2

Well that worked out well i think  :)

I was always curious about SSX series and wanted to give it a try but nowi have a reason to start playing . The platinum seems to be hard adn time-consuming. I've been out from sports gamesfor a long time but this one might  be a lot of fun  :D

Good luck with Deception IV, feral611 . I don't have a Vita and from my choices only played one of them from the Vita but Deception looks interesting to me and lot  of fun planning the traps to make combinations to kill enemies. Hope you enjoy it  :wave:

I´ll hvave my phsycial copy in no time at all . Stay tune for more news 

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 3

I never played a batman game before so I'm confused about the season pass. Is it worth 30€? Or I should wait to play the main game before deciding to buy it or not? Thanks.

You won't be able to get all the trohies without buying all the dlc, and the season pass is much cheaper than all the seperate dlc.

So yeah, probably

• Like 2

Puppeteer huh, looks very reminiscent of LittleBigPlanet, and I swear I have it on my download list after it was on PS+ a few years back. I'll definitely check it out in the next few days, looks fun.

Admittedly I have only played about an hour of Diablo 3 on PS3, but I'd be happy to help Cooch in his quest, he can carry me to the platinum :) It's a really fun dungeon crawler 4 player co op game that seems to be about simply getting dat loot (Something about the world ending too but that's what they said in 2012). Was pretty easy solo from what I played, but iirc you need to play through it multiple times on every difficulty to get the plat.

• Like 2

Well that worked out well i think  :)

I was always curious about SSX series and wanted to give it a try but nowi have a reason to start playing . The platinum seems to be hard adn time-consuming. I've been out from sports gamesfor a long time but this one might  be a lot of fun  :D

Good luck with Deception IV, feral611 . I don't have a Vita and from my choices only played one of them from the Vita but Deception looks interesting to me and lot  of fun planning the traps to make combinations to kill enemies. Hope you enjoy it  :wave:

I´ll hvave my phsycial copy in no time at all . Stay tune for more news

It's a fun game. Plat isn't that hard, just takes time.

Cheers mate. Yeah it's sounds pretty cool. I think I will :D